ANOTHER SONG WRITTEN OUT OF LOVE.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring”

I didn’t know that having a career is this hard, but I’m just so thankful that my life is blending so well with it. People say that love and career doesn’t go well with each other. That there will come a time wherein you have no choice but to choose between the two, for you can’t juggle them at the same time. But for me, even if my career is demanding a lot, I will never EVER give up on love and most especially, my relationship. What I have is THE best and losing it will definitely be the end of me.

My hectic schedule is eating me up, raw. What’s worse is that, Eon isn’t here to keep me sane for he was sent by Sajangnim to the States to arrange things for me there and bring all of my things back here in Korea.  I was given a temporary manager that is so different from Eon and I’m telling you, I cannot even move comfortably around her. Yes, my temporary manager is a she and she’s like Mr. Baek. She orders a lot and is a bit insensitive. Not to mention, she doesn’t know anything about my relationship with G-dragon, so I’m being so cautious and totally careful not to get caught.

Luck is still on my side for it’s been days now and my relationship with G-dragon hasn’t been busted yet. Actually, there are some people who know about our secret already. Oh well, they are close friends of ours and we’re so sure that they won’t even say a about it.

“Oppa” I shook him by the arm, but he just turned his back at me.

“Your phone is ringing for minutes already….here…answer it” I said and placed his phone near his ear.

This is going to annoy him BIG TIME, but I don’t care about it at all for it woke me up from a beautiful sleep. This is one problem when you’re both hectic, people are calling you any time of the day just to wake you up or remind you of some schedules. Seriously, living in his world isn’t easy and I can fully understand now where all his stress is coming from.

“AISH!” he grabbed his phone and sat up.

“mmmm”

My man is really cute in the morning, but he’s never and will never be a morning person. There was even a time wherein his manager has to drive all the way here from Mapo-gu just to wake him up for he’s really running late already. I can handle him, but not in the morning for I get pissed all the time whenever he doesn’t wanna move his sleepy out of bed.

“Alright…thank you hyung…yeah” he said and hanged up.

“Who was that?” I asked as he placed the phone on my side.

“Manager hyung…he’s reminding me about the photo shoot later” he answered and I stared at him while trying to remember my scheduled activities.

“What day is it today?” I asked.

“Saturday” he answered and I sat up immediately.

“Aigoo…Yah! I’m just about to lie back down and hug you…why did you get up?” he asked, making me chuckle.

“Oppa…we need to get up now…have breakfast…and prepare for work…I think you have forgotten…today is our photo shoot together and it’ll be in a few hours from now” I told him and he sighed.

“Can’t I just sleep for a few more hours? One hour and I’m all good” he said and I sighed.

“Alright…I’m gonna prepare breakfast now and promise me that you’ll wake up to eat” I looked at him and he lifted his head up to give me a peck on the lips.

“Yes ma’am!” he said and covered his face with a pillow.

Still sleepy, I dragged myself out of bed, washed up and started making breakfast. I’m craving for an all American breakfast, so I prepared French Toasts and franks for us. I’m getting my groove back in cooking and is now learning a few recipes that came from Omma.

Speaking of Omma, G-dragon and I went to his parent’s house yesterday and it’s my first time to go there again after one and a half years. Our reunion is really emotional that was replaced by fun after.

“OMMA!” I hugged her right away upon seeing her open the door.

“Aigoo….my daughter in-law is here!” she said while rubbing my back gently.

Tears started falling down right away and the moment I saw Appa smiling at me, I immediately know that the family that I once left in pain is still welcoming me with open arms. I feel like the prodigal son who came back after doing a few stupid things.

“Dami and the kids will be here in a while” Omma said and sat beside me on the couch.

“How are you?” she held my hand and smiled.

“I’m good Omma…can’t be better….how about you and Appa? How are you guys doing?” I asked and Appa chuckled.

“Omma’s bones are getting brittle as time passes by….while I’m still strong as steel” he answered, making Omma hiss.

“Yah! My bones are still perfect…I can still do aerobics without even getting cracking bones” she bragged, making me and G-dragon giggle.

They are still the same. Appa and Omma is still a funny couple and from here, you can clearly see that they are really made for each other. They fit each other like gloves and they know how to make things fun and light. I know that it takes a lot of years to have this kind of relationship and I’m wishing that G-dragon and I will reach this level as well.

“ISHI!” Dami-unnie called out, shocking all of us.

“UNNIE!” I ran to her and we hugged each other.

“Aigoo…they look so cheesy” I heard G-dragon said, but we didn’t care at all.

“AUNTIE!” the kids ran to me and I gasped in surprise upon seeing them.

I’ve only been away for a year and a half and these kids have grown up so fast already. Jung su grew a lot of inches and same goes with Jin ae, Jung hee on the other hand is already walking and I’ve noticed that he and G-dragon has a strong resemblance which I find really cool.

“Did you miss me?” I asked the kids whose smiles reach from ear to ear.

“We do!” Jung su answered cheerfully, receiving chuckles from everybody.

“How about you baby girl?” I asked and she smiled at me and I can feel her excitement building.

“You are not a dream right?” she asked in the cutest way.

I reach for her hands and placed them on my cheeks “I’m not…Aunti Ishi is real and you’re not dreaming” I told her and she smiled widely.

“She still can’t believe that she’s seeing you in person and not in a computer screen” Unnie said and I pinched Jin ae’s cheek.

All throughout my stay in America, Unnie and I still keep in touch with each other through SKYPE. But during those times, we don’t talk about G-dragon at all. We usually talk about how our days went and how motherhood gets the best of her that certain day. I’m also proud to say that I haven’t missed a single birthday for I greet them through a video message or send gifts. I have sent a gift for G-dragon during his birthday last year and up till now, he doesn’t know that it came from me. It was a framed puzzle that I’ve worked on for three months. I asked Eun hee to give it to him since they always see each other and just pretend that it’s a gift from Daniel. I don’t know, but during that time, even though I’m itching to put a message at the back of the frame, I didn’t even dare do it for I feel so ashamed of what I’ve done to him.

“Aunt Ishi” Jin ae called and I pat the space beside me for her to sit on.

“What is it?” I pulled her closer and she smiled at me.

“I’m gonna give this back to you now” she removed the necklace with my engagement ring as its pendant and handed it to me.

“This is yours right? Omma told me to keep it because it’s the sign of Uncle Ji’s love for you…I’ve kept and guarded it well Auntie…a lot of kids in school wants to borrow that but I always say no to them because I don’t want to lose it” she said and it melted my heart.

It seems like Dami-unnie really lived up to her promise that she and Jin ae will protect my ring no matter what happens. My heart leaped the moment I touched the ring. G-dragon’s sweet proposal under the bright moon and in front of the beautiful sea suddenly flashed back in front of my very eyes, making me really emotional.

“I think I made Aunt Ishi cry!” Jin ae called out, making me laugh.

“Huh? What’s happening here?” G-dragon asked worriedly.

“Nothing…I just got the best welcome gift EVER” I told him and h

Please log in to read the full chapter