PAIN KILLERS...I NEED PAIN KILLERS!

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“To be in love is merely to be in a static perceptual anesthesia”

Being beaten up by a group of teens is quite a drag for me. Truth is, I’m still in shock with what happened to me last night and I’m sure as hell that I’d be more shocked in the days to come. This incident just made me realize that there will come to a point in this relationship when romance gives way to reality.

“OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!” I shrieked in pain when Lucky jumped on me in bed.

“Aigoo…Lucky-ah…Omma’s in pain right now and playing rough won’t do for the meantime” I told him as he keeps on my cheek.

Seriously, my whole body is aching at its best and it’s stiff as well. I feel like every part of me has been abused and one wrong move can totally make me immobile. This is the first time that I experienced being ganged up, physically for I’m always being ganged up by mean girls in school but they only hurt me emotionally.

“This…is…so…AAAHHH!” I shrieked in pain once again while trying to sit up.

I felt my bones cracked and it’s a total torture. I don’t even know if I can get out of bed for I’m aching more now than yesterday. G-dragon gave me pain killers last night and it has worn out this morning already, giving me excruciating pain.

“ISHI!” G-dragon called while knocking on the door.

My man is really in alarm that he decided to sleep on the couch in the living room just for him to hear me if ever I want to stand up to go to the restroom. He’s a tough guy but you can surely count on him in times like these.

“It’s open Oppa!” I called out and he opened it right away.

“Aigoo” he rushed to me and sat beside me in bed.

“Oppa…you woke up so fast” I teased and he smirked.

“Who wouldn’t wake up when all you can hear are loud shrieks? You actually sound like a cow crying” he said and as much as I want to punch the hell out of him, I can’t for my arms are not in good shape at all.

“Oppa…I’m in total pain and here you are bullying me” I told him and he laughed so loud.

“You are still cute even if you’ve got bruises on your face” he said and I just gave him a pout in defeat.

“My pain doubled now I guess….it seems like my whole body is just reacting now” I said like a little kid.

He sighed heavily and moved closer to me “My poor baby” he carefully wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me worriedly.

“OMO!” we almost jumped in surprise when Gaho jumped in bed and started playing with Lucky.

Our two “sons” are playful as ever and they seemed to be feeling my pain for they keep on rubbing their faces on my thighs and arms like they’re comforting me.

“What do you want to eat for breakfast?” he asked while playing with the dogs.

“I want strawberry flavored ice cream” I answered and grinned.

“Yah! It’s still early for that” he said in a fatherly tone and I hang my head down.

“Aigoo…you’re acting cute once again for me to give in” he said and pinched my cheek.

“Oppa!” I shrieked and he leaned in for a kiss.

“I’m going to buy you ice cream…just wait here” he said and I smiled at him.

He is the sweetest even if we’ve been together for quite some time now. As Eun hee says, guys becomes cold after months of being sweet and I can attest to that for my exes are like that and they are the perfect definition of douche bags.

“Breakfast in bed for my heavily beat up baby” he said while carrying a food tray.

“I can see a bowl of greens once again” I said while looking at the bowl of salad in front of me.

“Yaaa….you can’t eat dessert before the main course” he said with his I-got-you look that can piss you in a snap.

He really is serious when he told me that he will make me eat healthy and I have a feeling that I’d be spotless and goat-like in the days to come. Well, I’m also thinking of making him healthy by demanding him not to smoke anymore. Yes, I have a counter-attack and I’m confident that I’ll succeed in this.

“How can I go to school in this condition?” I asked while munching on my salad.

“I’ll make a call to your dean or whoever from there and tell them that you’ll be out for a week or two” he answered coolly and I shook my head right away.

“Oppa…I can’t be absent for two weeks…a day or two will be just fine…but a week or two is  just too much” I told him and he shook his head.

“Ishi Shin…kindly listen to me this time…huh? You have to rest and heal those bruises first…are you fine going to school looking like a monster just beat you up? Do you think I’ll allow you to go to school with a swollen foot and badly bruised face?” he asked and I sighed.

“But Oppa…what will I do here in two weeks? I mean…you’ll be going to China in a few days then you’re gonna be busy after that….I don’t want to rot in here you know” I said, making him chuckle.

“Don’t worry…I’ll talk with Noona and Omma to accompany you here while I’m in China…or…if Dong min and Eun hee permits…they can stay here with you” he said and I felt my face light up.

 

Truth is, I’m really missing the days when Eun hee, Dong min and I would have sleepovers in each other’s houses. The two of them are still doing it now but because I can’t leave G-dragon here alone, I always say pass to them which of course coz they are so vocal in telling me that they’re missing me already.

“Really Oppa? Mouse and Dong min can stay here while you’re gone?” I asked in excitement.

“Aigoo…I can feel your excitement from here” he said and I giggled “Yes…they can stay here…but make sure that you three won’t do anything silly while I’m away…I don’t want parties to be thrown here” he continued and I squealed.

“Oppa…we’ll behave….I promise!” I said and he just looked at me while I’m doing my stiff celebratory dance.

It seems like I’d be having a good week and I’m already looking forward to that sleepover. But then again, no matter how happy I am, a huge part of me is sad for G-dragon will be out of the country once again. As a matter of fact, we are already counting the days that we’ll be together for he will start promoting his album already and will be continuing their concert tour as well. He’s totally busy and I guess I just have to be a good girlfriend and not  demand time from him at all, for I know that it will just him up coz he’s really trying so hard to juggle work and me.

“Hyan suk hyung called me awhile ago” he said while he’s feeding me strawberry ice cream.

“OMO!” I said nervously.

“There’s nothing to worry about…he’s just fine with what happened last night…thing is…there are a lot of rumors coming out about this “mystery woman”…he asked me if we were photographed together and I told him that we’re not” he said and I gasped.

“Oppa…the girls last night got my phone…actually…they smashed it on the ground...I don’t know what happened to it…there are a lot of pictures of us there and it might be the source of a bigger problem” I told him and he smiled at me.

I don’t know why he’s being so cool about this matter coz as far as I’m concerned, his career is at stake here for I can feel that some of his fans are really gonna go crazy once they find out that he has a girlfriend.

“I’ll just get something” he got out of bed and went out of the room.

“Here’s your phone” he showed me my poor wrecked up phone and I gasped in shock.

He is really good at this. I actually thought that we’ll be damned already for my phone is going to answer all the speculations if it happens to be with the girls, but now that it’s here in front of me, I can say that we are still safe.

“OPPA!” I said and lifted my arms unconsciously.

“Aaahhh…aahhh…aaahhhh” I said and put it back down again.

“I hate my life right now” I said and he laughed out loud.

“I’m just going to get some pain killers” he said and kissed my forehead.

Once again, the thoughts of me being publicly known as G-dragon’s girlfriend entered my mind. I can’t help to imagine what it will be like if his fans already know that we’re together. Is my privacy really going to be ed up? And most importantly, how will he protect me from physical and emotional attacks? I know that this will sound really crazy, but I’m ready to up everything just for our relationship to go on. After all, this is our fairytale and I’m holding on to that happily ever after even if there’s a lot of villain along the way.

“Oppa” I called while he’s putting bandage on my swollen foot.

“What will happen if our relationship goes public already?” I asked curiously.

We haven’t tackled this yet for we are always talking about our future together and have ignored the present when it’s the most important thing to talk about. I’m new to this, and as much as I tell myself that I’m ready to risk it all, there’s still this part of me that is scared of what might happen. My life has changed in a snap the moment I let G-dragon in, in my life and I’m pretty sure that it’ll change once again the moment this relationship gets publicized.

“Well…there’ll be a lot of reactions from different people of course…but there’s nothing much to worry about for they can get over it…thing is…it’ll surely take them a lot time” he answered and I sighed.

“How do you do it before? I mean…you’ve secretly dated all these years and even though I’ve read some articles linking you with different girls…it seems like you were able to hush it up” I told him and he looked at me intently.

“Baby” he called and I looked at him “Why do I have a feeling that this talk will end up with me telling you about my past relationships?” he asked and I just smiled at him.

“I’m just curious Oppa…I mean…we have never talked about our past relationships at all…you know how many exes I have but I didn’t know yours” I said and he sighed.

I know that this talk will just fire some things up and it’s not that essential anymore, but I’m just curious as to how their relationship went and why did it end. This is a good thing as well coz this will mean

Please log in to read the full chapter