OPPA.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“If two people are meant for each other, it doesn’t mean they have to be together right now, but they will eventually”

“I can wait”, three words that I have to stick in my mind from now on. I told myself that waiting is really essential in my life now and if I really want to succeed in this, I have to be patient. After all, if at the end of this she’ll be mine, it’s totally worth it.

“Aigoo hyung…you’re smiling from ear to ear and look at those sparkling eyes…aigoo…I can’t take this anymore” Daesung said while staring at me.

“Yah! Mind your own business” I told him and the members laughed.

“Jiyong-ah…we cannot mind our own business for we are so alarmed with how you act and even look right now…that smile…those eyes and totally good vibe is not so you…it’s actually a rare sight to see you smiling with sparkly eyes and all giggly and positive at the same time…it’s kinda freaky you know” Youngbae said and I nearly choked while laughing.

“I have to agree with that…it really is freaky” TOP hyung said and I laughed louder.

I don’t even know that I’m smiling like crazy with sparkly eyes and all. What I know is that, I’m happy and I owe Ishi for it. She is the one who is putting a smile on my lips and giving me inspiration. As a matter of fact, all good things that I’m feeling right now are because of her and I will never want this to go away.

Our conversation awhile ago is just so great for I was able to voice out what I really feel for her. Truth is, she knows and can already feel that I don’t like her anymore rather, I love her already. I know that it’s a bit fast for me to feel this way but it’s what my heart is telling me. I’ve loved a lot of times in the past and all of them are fast paced. I court for a while, they answer me, we become a couple, fight a little then break up. That’s how it always goes and I can say that I’m done with it already. I will take this new love of mine slowly and surely for I cannot afford to lose a good girl.

“Ishi is really a nice girl” Youngbae said while we’re waiting for TOP hyung to end recording.

“She really is…not only is she nice….she’s really lovely as well” I said with a smile on my face and he hit me with a pillow.

“Aigoo….you’re day dreaming” he said, making me laugh.

“That’s how it is” I told him and he laughed so hard.

Working with your heart overflowing with love is really the best for I was able to finish recording with a smile on my face and without even feeling exhausted and tired. I guess I really should be like this every day for I feel like I’m growing old so fast because of all the stress.

“Hello?” she answered with a husky voice.

“Oh…are you already sleeping?” I asked shyly and she cleared .

“I got to thank you for waking me up coz I slept without changing my clothes and with my shoes on….if you didn’t call…I’d be sporting this outfit till tomorrow morning” she told me, making me laugh.

“Anyway…why did you call?” she asked and my heart raced once again.

“mmmm….I don’t know…I just picked up my phone…look for your name and clicked call” I answered and there’s silence on her end.

I think my being so open to her is already too much to handle but I just can’t help it. I can’t hide my feelings from her because if I’ll bottle it all up, I might explode and she’ll totally drown with my love in the end. Yes, I’m cheesy and I’ll always be like that.

“That’s pretty sweet” she said, making me blush.

“What time will you be up tomorrow? Well…later…coz it’s already midnight” I said and she giggled.

“mmm….it depends…if Eun hee arrives early…I don’t have a choice but to wake up early for she’s going to whack my if I don’t get my out of bed…mmm…around 6 to 6:30am…anyway our class will start by 9” she answered and I reached for my notebook where her schedule is written.

“It says here that your class will end by 2pm and then you’re going to babysit by 3pm and it’ll end by 6pm….then…your shift at the pastry shop will be by 7pm and it’ll go till 11pm” I read out.

“Wow! You are really one heck of a manager….it’s a bit freaky for you know my schedule more than I” she said and it cracked me up.

After that, we both stopped from talking and my mind is getting stressed already for I want us to talk for a bit more and if this dead silence will go on, I don’t have a choice but to hang up.

“I….”

“Did you….”

It’s funny for we talked at the same time and I find it a little sweet.

“Go ahead” I told her.

“No…go…speak first” she said and I smirked.

“No…you first” I said and she sighed.

“Fine…mmm….I want to ask you something and it’s kinda weird” she said and my curiosity started building up.

“Alright…what’s that weird question?” I asked and there was silence on her end again.

“mmm…how do you know….when……you’re….in….love? I mean…how can you say that you are already in-love…do you just suddenly feel it or what?” she asked and I just stared in space.

This question is not weird at all for it is a hard one. I don’t know what to answer and even I, don’t know how things work. All I know is that, I’m in love and my heart is the one making me feel that for its reacting like crazy whenever she’s around and my mind cannot stop from thinking about her.

“Well in my case…the mere fact that I cannot get you out of my mind is an indication that I’ve fallen already….the way I care for you is not ordinary….and most especially…I have already thought of the things that I would do once you become mine and all those thoughts just comes down to one point and that is to make you happy each and every day of your life” I said.

My heart is the one talking to her and I feel so relieved and light for once again, I’ve voiced out my feelings and even though it may sound a bit too much, I don’t care for that’s what I have inside me. This love is strong and even if it’s unexpected, I feel like we are really destined to meet and love each other.

“Woah” she said, making me chuckle.

“Ishi….as I’ve said awhile ago…there’s no rush…take your time in weighing your feelings…it’s all good…the fact that you like me is already a good thing…but you LOVING will be the best of course” I said and she laughed.

“I know that…well…I’m a bit confused and my mind is just so ed up for I want to be in the same level as you for you are already giving everything and here I am….not even doing half the job that you have already done…I feel like…I’m being unfair to you” she said and I’m loving her honesty.

This girl is really different from the others. She’s fearless for she says whatever she has in mind and is not afraid to say it all. Most girls wouldn’t even be open about their true feelings for they are afraid that the guy will see it differently.

“I guess…time is really what you need...you are not being unfair to me coz for one…I chose to wait…I told you that I’m not going to pressure you for if I do that…things will get screwed and we will just fall apart in the end….what’s important is that…you know what I really feel for you and that m

Please log in to read the full chapter