BENT DECISION.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Before you see the rainbow, you see the rain. If you want true love, you have to be able to put up with the pain”

She’s important, very important, that losing her would mean the end of me. I’m afraid that she might end up like my past girls and if that happens, I will not forgive myself for ruining her life and breaking her heart. I know that she’s fighting with me and her hold on me is just as tight as mine, but fighting and holding on can tire her as well.

“Aigoo…you two really brought yourselves in danger there Jiyong-ah” Youngbae told me.

“I know” I said and he sighed.

“Is she badly beaten?” he asked and I was reminded of that night once again.

“She is…she’s got bruises and slap marks on her face…her arms are also in pain because of strong grips and her foot is swollen for they stepped on her while wearing high heeled shoes” I answered and he gasped in shock.

“That’s scary…I didn’t know that those things are really possible” he said and I sighed heavily.

“What’s worst is…the ones who did this to her are teenagers” I looked at him and I can see horror on his face.

“How many are they?” he asked and that painful moment flashed in my head once again.

“Six…seven” I answered “How do you think will Ishi fight them? Two are holding her arms…one is behind her...then the rest is in front punching…slapping…stepping and spitting on her….it’s a dreadful sight Youngbae” I shook my head.

Seriously, up till now I cannot believe that it happened to Ishi. What’s more is that, the people who has done this to her are special to me as well. I’m not mad at them for I know that they are just shocked with what they’ve discovered and seen, but they should’ve at least toned down. Our pictures together being spread are fine with me, but her being hurt is not.

“How’s Ishi?” TOP hyung asked when he arrived at the studio.

“She’s good…in total pain but she can tolerate it…I nursed her all night” I told him and he punched my chest lightly.

“Aigoo…why do I feel like you’re happy because this happened to her?” he asked and I looked at him in confusion.

“Hyung…what are you talking about?” I asked while feeling my cheeks burn.

“You bathed her?” he asked and the members, including Teddy hyung turned their heads and looked at me with full interest.

“AISH! I didn’t bathed her…but I was inside the bathroom while she’s cleaning herself....I’m the one who stripped her for she cannot move her arms at all coz it’s painful” I said, my heart in sudden bliss.

“Yaaa….you are close to hitting the jackpot there” Teddy hyung said, earning a smirk from me.

“Last night is nothing….the one that happened this morning is closer to the jackpot” I muttered and they looked at me with narrowed eyes.

“What is that Jiyong-ah?” TOP hyung, who is just sitting next to me seem to hear what I just said.

“Nothing hyung…I’m just talking to myself” I told him and he shook his head with a slight smile on his face.

Well, it nearly happened awhile ago. I actually thought that I’ll hit the jackpot already, but we came to our senses and of course, I will not push what I want and rather go with what she wants. I respect her beliefs and I’m willing to wait. Thing is, it’s hard to control most especially when your feelings for one person is just too strong.

“This is dope!” Teddy hyung said while listening to the songs in my upcoming album.

“I don’t know what to choose as a single” I told him and sighed.

“You’ve already released two so we won’t count them...hmmm…I’m having a hard time choosing as well” he said and I looked at the other guys for help.

“Crayon is good” TOP hyung said and I gave him a nod.

“This is it” Youngbae said and he looks so sure.

“What do you think hyung?” I asked Teddy hyung and when he smiled, I already know that he’s agreeing to them.

“Will it be a yay or nay?” I asked again and they looked at me weirdly.

“Since when did you use yay and nay Jiyong-ah?” Youngbae asked, making me chuckle.

“I learned it from Ishi’s best friend Eun hee…I found it cute that’s why I’m using it” I answered and they crack up in laughter.

“She’s Daniel’s girlfriend…right? Aigoo…you’re learning a lot from college students” Teddy hyung said, making me giggle.

“Yeah she is…they just got back together yesterday….and did you know that she’s good in firing? That she freaked me and Daniel out the moment we arrived at the firing range for she’s hitting target after target? AISH” I told them and their eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

You see, even guys gossip and this is our past time. Girls gossip with a little criticism in it, while boys gossip just to share their thoughts to one another.

“Really? She fires?” Youngbae asked and I gave a nod.

“Not only her…Ishi is also good in handling guns…their other friend Dong min knows how as well but he told me that he’s not into it at all…that he learned it because the girls are learning it and he just doesn’t want to be left behind” I told them and that shocked them the most.

“Aigoo…Jiyong…you are in deep trouble…if Ishi can fire and knows how to hold a gun….your brain will explode the moment you do something wrong to her…I’m telling you…the mere fact that their group can hold guns without fear is enough to make you pee in your pants coz one wrong move may end you” Teddy hyung said, making the room fill up with laughter.

“They look like innocent girls…what we didn’t know is that they can kick too” TOP hyung said and I can see that he’s still in awe.

“I actually told Ishi not to hold a gun anymore for I’m really afraid that once she becomes an expert…she will use me as a target” I joked and they laughed so hard.

“Not only that…she will surely sleep with a gun under her pillow and use it once you come home late and drunk” Teddy hyung said and I smirked.

The four of us had fun gossiping and we were able to finalize the last details for my upcoming album. We have chosen a single and I’m excited to perform it. I’m coming back and I want this one to be a success, most especially, I’m dedicating this to Ishi.

“Jiyong…Hyan suk hyung wants to talk to you…he’s in his office now” Teddy hyung told me after talking on the phone.

“Alright…I’ll go there now” I stood up from my seat and excused myself to them.

I know why Hyan suk hyung wants to see me. He will surely question me about last night and I will talk to him about our plans on how to make all of this hush down. All I want is to protect Ishi and I’ll do anything just for her not to be attacked once again.

“Hyung” I said and he gestured for me to come in.

“Jiyong-ah…how’s the album going?” he asked and settled on the seat opposite to mine.

“It’s already finalized…we have chosen a single already …Teddy hyung…TOP hyung and Youngbae helped me” I answered and he gave me a nod.

“I will listen to it later…for now…I want to talk about the hubbub last night” he said and I sighed while shaking my head.

As expected, the main reason why I’m here is for hyung to know what really happened last night and how it went. He knows some details already, but he’s not aware of Ishi being beaten yet and I’m pretty sure that he will really be shaken the moment I break the news to him.

“WHAT?” he asked and in shock and I gave him a nod.

“Yes hyung…she was beaten badly by a group of girls…they were the ones who saw us first and I’m sure that they are also the ones who took the picture that was being spread all around the internet now” I told him and he sighed.

“Aigoo…this have gone too far” he said and I nod in agreement.

“It did” I said a

Please log in to read the full chapter