WHERE IS HE?

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“People always say that, when you love someone, nothing in the world matters. But that’s not true. You know, and I know, that when you love someone, everything in the world matters a little bit more”

They say that patience is a virtue and in love, it is one of the most essential things you should always have. But, what will you do if you have been patient all throughout and now, you’re slowly growing impatient? That no matter what you do, no matter how you convince yourself that you’re still fine and your lack of time for each other can still be handled beautifully, at the end of the day, you’ll come down to one thing and that is, you are already sick and tired of what’s happening and all you want to have is some change.

It’s my graduation day today and I’m super excited to march down the aisle wearing a black toga. At last, all my hard work will pay off and that diploma is a proof that I’ve done something good in my life. If only my grandmother is here to watch me go up that stage and get an award. Yes, I’ll be graduating with honors and I cannot be much happier.

Waking up knowing that you’re going to have a good day ahead of you is really great. But then again, I slept all alone in bed for my dear boyfriend have decided to move out of my apartment for the meantime because travelling from his workplace to here is taking up a lot of his time. It’s just fine with me though, coz I know how long he needs to drive just to get here and he always goes home in the wee hours of the night and it’s pretty dangerous.

I don’t know, but I think, I ‘m learning how to live on my own once again and in one way or another, it’s good for I’ll be on my own most of the time for these coming months coz G-dragon along with Big Bang will start touring again and this time, their destinations are out of Asia already and this will serve as a training for me to not long for him that much.

“Hello?” I answered a call in a cheerful tone while ironing the dress that I’ll wear for the graduation later.

“Ishi-ah….it’s Omma” Omma said and I snapped up right away.

“Oh Omma! Good Morning! What can I do for you?” I asked.

“Good Morning…I just want to ask what time your graduation is…Appa and Dami-unnie doesn’t want to believe me when I told them that it’s going to be later this afternoon….I think they want to go to the auditorium now…they’re more excited than you” she answered, making me laugh.

“Aigoo…Omma…tell Appa and Unnie that the ceremony will start by 3 later…mmm…Omma?” I called her, feeling worried.

“mmmm?”

“Are you sure it’s fine with you to go there? I mean….I really want you…Appa and unnie to be there but what if the people recognizes you? I’m sure there would be speculations as to why Kwon Jiyong’s family is there” I asked carefully.

“Aigoo…Ishi…don’t think about it…..so what if they speculate? We are going there because our precious daughter in-law is graduating….not only that….she will get an award as well…of course we cannot miss that for the world…this day is one of the most important days of your life and we want to be part of it…so don’t think about other people….this day is about you….it’s going to be your moment and we’re all behind you…cheering for you” she said and tears went rolling down my cheeks right away.

The Kwons are really supportive and they are so helpful as well. As a matter of fact, I owe this to them coz if it weren’t for Omma’s convincing skills, our dean would’ve expelled me already. I know that we are risking a lot with what we’re about to do, but I don’t care anymore for what’s important is, my family is there and the people doesn’t have any say on it.

Omma and I had a long conversation. We talked about the details of the graduation and the outfit that I’ll be wearong. She told me that I should go to the salon to have my hair and make-up done and I just cannot believe that she’s going to accompany me there since Eun hee and Dong min are also busy in preparing for the ceremony later.

“Why is your Appa not calling me?” I asked Lucky while bumming on the couch.

G-dragon and I had a heated argument last night. Well, we have been very hot headed these past few days and we always end up in an argument. What’s surprising is that, we can last being mad at each other for a long time already, unlike before. I don’t know what’s happening to us right now, but I’m not happy about it at all. It’s not healthy anymore and once again, our worlds are crushing right in front of our very eyes.

Hours passed by and I’ve received nothing from G-dragon, no calls or even a message. I know that his work is really getting the best of him, but we’re on the same boat as well. I’m so busy with school and training, and yet, I’m still playing it cool while he’s totally making things complicated for him. I’m not even demanding for time already for I know that he can’t give it to me. And now, I don’t even know if he’s going to my graduation like what he promised.

“Omma!” I said the moment I saw her step out of her car.

“Ishi-ah!” Omma called while waving her arm.

“Aigoo” she hugged me tightly and I felt the warmth of a mother once again.

“You’re looking so beautiful Omma!” I complimented and she gave out a giggle.

“Thank you…and you’re looking beautiful as well my lovely daughter in-law” she said and I smiled at her.

“Dami is on her way here already…but we don’t have to wait for her…let’s get you started now so that you won’t be late for the ceremony” she said and led me inside the salon.

As expected, I’m once again a doll to everyone. Omma is the one who chose what hairstyle I should be sporting and how my make-up will go as well. I don’t know, but the Kwons really have a blood for beauty and fashion. I guess it really runs in the family for all of them have good taste even if Omma is not that young already.

“I’m here!” Dami-unnie arrived along with the kids, making the whole place lively.

“Auntie!” the kids ran to me right away.

“Aigoo…you two look so cute….I really like that pink bow on your head Jin ae” I said and the little girl smiled shyly at me.

“If you only know how much she cried just to have that humongous bow on her head” Unnie said, making me chuckle.

“You look like Minnie Mouse baby girl” I said and she gave out a pout.

“I’m a princess not Minnie Mouse” she defended, making us all laugh.

“But princesses wear tiaras not bows” I told her and she gave out a sigh.

“I’m a different princess” she said and I just let her be.

Kids will always be kids. They have this unique imagination and as an adult, I envy them coz they are so carefree and they have the guts to do what they want even if it can make them look a bit weird or totally out of this world.

“Where is Uncle Ji auntie?” Jung su asked and I’ve noticed that Omma and Unnie looked at me with full interest.

“mmm….he’s resting I guess….Uncle Ji is doing a lot of things nowadays  and he is always tired” I told him and he gave me a nod.

“Ishi-ah…are you and Ji having problems?” Unnie asked after the kids left t

Please log in to read the full chapter