SHE'S NOT ISHI SHIN ANYMORE.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance”

Turning things around and getting a secret out in the open is not easy at all. Guts and strength is what you really have to have to be able to handle all the crazy things that might happen after the revelation. As they say “the truth will set us free” and “secrets never last”. For me, secrets can last, but the truth will really set you free. I mean, there are a lot of people who has kept secrets up to their graves, but there are times wherein the truth still comes out. And once secrets are already out, you can live and move freely without any worries and fears in mind.

I can say that G-dragon and I are starting to unravel our secret already. I’ve started last month through a magazine interview and I’m going to break it all out by surprising my husband in his performance. I’m telling you, this isn’t an easy move for it needs a lot of courage. The mere fact that millions of people will be witnessing this bold move is enough to make me go insane. But then again, I really want to clear and straight things up already, for us to be able to start new.

“What? You want to perform at the Gayo Daejun today?” JYP Sajangnim asked when I told him about my plan.

I made an emergency appointment with the two Sajangnims for I have this crazy thought in mind that I want to propose to them. I know that this plan is really crazy and totally ridiculous, but I just want to move fast and let the people know what we’ve been hiding for years now.

“Yes Sajangnim….I want to surprise Jiyong” I answered and he sighed.

“Ishi…I know that you just want to make your husband happy…but…this isn’t as easy as that….you know so well that a lot of people are going to watch this show and none of them even heard of you for a long time…you are not yet ready to get out there…this will really be a risky move…I’m telling you…this can make or break your comeback” he said and I know that he is really against whatever I have in mind.

“But…I’m ready to let it all out Sajangnim….actually…I have something to tell the two of you” I said and the two Sajangnims looked at me curiously, I can see in them that they are nervous and totally anxious of what I’m about to say.

“What is it?” YG Sajangnim asked and I looked at him then at JYP Sajangnim intently.

“mmm….both of you know that I had an interview with MAXIM magazine a month ago…right?” I asked nervously.

“Yes…what about it?” JYP Sajangnim asked curiously.

“I….I…” I stuttered for I don’t know how to break the news to them.

“You what?” YG Sajangnim asked while looking at me intently.

“umm…how should I say this?” I muttered and heard Eon sigh heavily beside me.

“What?” JYP Sajangnim asked impatiently.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me for telling the MAXIM team the whole truth. I know that I should’ve not done that for the Sajangnims know nothing about it. I also know that I should’ve informed them as well as G-dragon that I’m going to speak out already.

“What is it? You see Ishi…hanging us will just put you in more trouble…I’m telling you…I have a strong feeling that you’re in deep danger once again” YG Sajangnim said and I shook my head.

“No Sajangnim…I’m not into trouble again….well…maybe I’ll be in one after this” I said and it heighten their curiosity more.

“Say it now” JYP Sajangnim said and I took a deep breath.

“Alright” I said and sighed “mmm….I…I….already admitted my marriage in that interview” I said with my voice fading at the very end.

“WHAT?” both Sajangnims exclaimed.

“Are you crazy? Why did you that? How come we didn’t know that you’re going to spit it all out there?” JYP Sajangnim bombarded me with questions in anger.

“I’m so sorry Sajangnims…I just want to get it all done and out…I mean…I’m tired of lying…and hiding the truth…I want my life to start anew and this is one step in achieving it…I’m really sorry for my carelessness” I bowed my head down in regret.

“Aigoo” YG Sajangnim said and sigh “What more can we do? It’s already done…I’m so sure that it’s in the process of printing already which means…all we have to do is prepare for a chaotic new year” he continued, making JYP Sajangnim smirked.

“I don’t know…but I’m all good with it” he said and my eyes got big in surprise.

Is this really happening? JYP Sajangnim is on my side now and it’s a bit shocking for it’s always YG Sajangnim who sides me all the time. Now, tables had turned and it’s making things more interesting.

“And why is that Jin young?” YG Sajangnim asked.

“Look Hyun suk…sooner or later…Jiyong and Ishi would have to reveal their marriage in public already after all…so…what’s the difference of having it all out now? And besides…we have talked about this already…right? We agreed that once Ishi’s comeback is done…we’ll be revealing the truth behind her and Jiyong…trust me…this won’t be a big problem at all” JYP Sajangnim answered and winked at me.

“Alright…fine…I’m good with it as well…BUT…I’m telling you two…this isn’t going to be easy for all of us….this can lead into a battle between the fans and you Ishi…prepare yourself to be buried…coz they can bury you alive” YG Sajangnim threatened and it frightened me.

I know so well where YG Sajangnim is coming from for we’re in the same page as well. It is true that this will really be a fight between me and G-dragon’s fans. But then again, I know that they can understand what’s going on for if they love their Oppa so much, they will support him in whatever he do and respect his decisions as well.

“So…are we all good now?” I asked the Sajangnims and they smirked.

“Aigoo…I don’t know what you did to make us bend all the time…you’re one of the few people that can do this to me…actually…you and Jiyong are really something for the two of you can make me go round your hands even though I don’t want it” YG Sajangnim said in a very cute way, making me smile widely.

“That’s right…all the artists under my wings are special…but this girl is the only person who can make me feel like a puppet sometimes” JYP Sajangnim said, making me laugh “Yah! You better do good at work for that’s the only token that you can give to us….you should give us one heck of a comeback” he continued and I gave them a salute.

“You can count on me with that Sajangnims” I stood up from my seat and bowed 90 degrees in front of them.

“Aigoo” they said with smiles on their faces.

And the real agenda begins. I laid down all my aces in the table and it’s up to them if they will consider my proposal or not.

“So…you want to appear somewhere in Jiyong’s performance later” YG Sajangnim said and I gave him a nod.

“If that’s possible…then I’m all good with it” I told him and he started thinking.

“Ah! Hyun suk” JYP Sajangnim called him.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Does Jiyong have a special stage later aside from performing with Big Bang?” JYP Sajangnim asked.

“Yes…he’ll be performing with Bom…why? What do you have in mind?” YG Sajangnim looked at the other Sajangnim curiously.

“Why not let Ishi do Bom’s parts? I mean…that’s the only way she can go out on that stage for we can’t arrange a performance for her in such short notice” he answered and I started feeling nervous.

Actually, I’m putting myself in total danger here for I’m going to risk everything. I know that replacing BOM unnie will surely be one heck of a challenge for me.

“Are you cool with that Ishi? I can call Bom right now and break the news to her” YG Sajangnim

Please log in to read the full chapter