FOR REAL?

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything”

The day that I’ve been waiting for has now arrived and my head is spinning for I can’t wait to see my girl in that beautiful wedding gown. This day is going to be so special for us and I’m so sure of that.

We are now in Jeju Island for the first filming of We Got Married and my nerves are kicking in for reasons I know not. Oh well, I know that this will soon fade once I figure things out. After all, Ishi will be there with me, so I’m so sure that things will go out right.

“Jiyong…I’ve already given the dress to Ishi’s stylist” manager hyung said when he entered my waiting room.

“Thank you hyung” I said with a wide smile on my face.

A few days ago, Dami-noona and I were talking about the show and even imagined the things that might happen along the way. I don’t know, but I’m really taking this marriage seriously, that even though I know this is just a show, I still can’t help but treat it as a real thing.

“What will the two of you do there?” Noona asked, making me look at her weirdly.

“Noona…have you watched that show before?” I asked and she rolled her eyes at me.

“OF COURSE! I even have my favorite couples!” she answered and I smirked.

“Then what’s with the question?” I asked and she hit me on the head, hard.

“NOONA!” I shouted and she just laughed at me.

“How will you and Ishi act? I don’t know…but just by thinking of it…I can already sense that it’s going to be so complicated...I mean…it’s so hard to pretend that you don’t know each other…not to mention…you’re both touchy and you can’t keep your hands to yourselves whenever you’re together…what if your sudden actions give you out? What will the two of you do?” she asked and my mind started messing up.

Noona is really making sense there for I, myself have doubts about this whole thing. But then again, a big part of me is saying “Go ahead coz this show is your first step in preparing the people about your secret relationship”.

“Is Ishi going back here already?” Noona asked.

“She’ll be here next week…actually…she’s supposed to be arriving tomorrow…but the drama director told her to finish some scenes first before she leaves Greece…that’s why it’s pushed to next week” I answered and she sighed.

“Aigoo…she’s  so busy nowadays…I can’t even remember the last time I saw her…well…we talk once in a while through Skype…but…I really miss seeing her and talking to her personally” she said and I nod in agreement.

“I’m feeling the same way too Noona…Ishi is so occupied and her plate is so full right now…I don’t even know how she handles it” I said and sighed.

“Your girl is really a workaholic like you Jiyong-ah…she doesn’t wanna stop for she knows that grabbing every opportunity is going to bring her places…just let her do what she wants…after all…when she gets   tired…she’ll surely stop whatever she’s doing and rest” she smiled at me and patted my shoulders.

Actually, I’m really worried for Ishi coz she’s trying to juggle everything using her little hands. I know that she loves working and being in the entertainment industry is all she wants, but I really think   that she’s draining herself without her knowing it. I’m like a song on repeat already for I always tell her to give herself a break, breathe and just relax, but she never listens. Oh well, I know my girl, her stubbornness can really get the best of you, but at the end of the day, you’ll try your best to understand her coz that’s what she needs; a guy who will understand and protect her all the way.

“You know what? I think…you should take this filming to another level” Noona said while we’re strolling around the mall.

“Take it to another level? What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“Why don’t you buy Ishi a wedding dress…I’m so sure that she’s going to love it!” she answered and grinned.

“Noona…do you think it’s really a good idea?” I asked and she gave me two thumbs up.

And with that, we started gown hunting. Having a sister with a crazy and creative mind is really a good thing and I’m so thankful for she’s helping me make our first day of filming special.

“I’m sure you know her measurements” Noona said and I smirked.

“It’s easy to buy her clothes for she’s always been a size two...any piece in that size would fit her…that’s been tried and tested already” I told her and she chuckled.

We checked almost all the expensive boutiques around the mall but found nothing. Dami-noona is good in shopping and her taste in clothes is also one of a kind and we always agree on the same things.

“I think…we really have to have it customized” Noona said and I just looked at her in surprise.

“Noona…the filming is only days from now….there’s not much time for a customized dress” I told her and she gave me a smile as if telling me “just go with what I say for I know what I’m doing”

We ended up in this expensive dress shop where Dami-noona’s friend works. Of course, we can’t tell the people there that I’m the one looking for a dress to give to my girlfriend, for it’s going to be a one hot mess once they learned about my secret relationship. So we just pretended that the dress is going to be Noona’s gift for a friend who is getting married soon.

“Diamonds…do you want it or not?” Noona asked.

“JIYONG-AH!” she tries getting my attention and succeeded.

“OH!” I said and looked at her.

“Your mind is floating once again…what ar

Please log in to read the full chapter