LavenderAlisa19

❁Crimson Twilight Review Shop❁ {PAUSED/Finishing requests}

Deeply Rooted
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/415013/deeply-rooted-angst-ricky-sliceoflife-songfic-teentop-rickyxoc

About: Ricky(TeenTop)+OC, romance, slice of life, angst

Katrina
Finished //14

 

Title: 5/5 Perfect. It is original and relates to the story well.

 

Foreword: 10/10 Short, simple, and perfect. It gives a glimpse of the story without exposing the whole thing. Personally, I would prefer you put your trailer and the story information (Pairing, genre, length, story based on...) at the bottom.

 

Plot: 20/20 While the plot seemed cliché at first, it's pretty original. It's probably because of the way you write it by using a lot of details and focusing more on characters instead of background, but I like it. I like how it focuses on one thing but is still very active, instead of focusing on one thing but being dull.

 

Characters: 20/20 The characters are very well-written and realistic. I like how you kept Aeri hidden and mysterious in the beginning, building suspense for the story. I also like how you focus on Ricky's thoughts and show the background through his thoughts instead of separating the two.

 

Grammar and Spelling: 20/20 Perfect. Not a single mistake found. Great job keeping your tenses the same and the story free of run-on sentences.

 

Flow: 15/15 Full marks. The flow is even, and the events come in one at a time, building into a big plot gradually.

 

Enjoyment: 5/5 I really enjoyed the story especially since you focused on Ricky's thoughts and the world through his perspective, giving us a view of his thoughts on everything instead of separating character and background.

 

Structure: 4/5 Putting flashbacks in Italic would be better because as I was reading your story, sometimes I can't tell the difference between Hyun Ae and Park Aeri because one paragraph is the current time with Hyun Ae and the next in a flashback with Aeri. Otherwise, I like everything else.

 

Overall: 99/100 The plot is great, the characters are very detailed, there aren't any grammatical mistakes, and the flow is perfect. This story gives the readers a view of life and the pain of a lost love.