NamWoohyun-Sarang

❁Crimson Twilight Review Shop❁ {PAUSED/Finishing requests}

Where We Begin
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/494780/where-we-begin-angst-infinite-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun

About: Woohyun(Infinite)+Sunggyu(Infinite), angst, , romance, child abuse, high school,

Roseline
Finished 2/22/14
{Note: I know you told me to start reviewing from the latest chapters, but I decided to read the earlier chapters to get an idea of what's going on. After reading them though, I decided to review them instead because there are more mistakes, so sorry if this isn't what you wanted >.< Also, sorry for the extremely long wait because Katrina and I went to China, where AFF was very hard to work on.}

 

Title: 4/5 I just find your title too general. It's very vague; the readers don't know what the plot is, and they can't tell if the story is going to be good or not. Try to give a more original title.

 

Foreword: 10/10 Neat, organized, and interesting! It's perfect. This is only my personal opinion, but your description would look much better if it's centered. I love how you kept your description short and then provided more details in the excerpt.

 

Plot: 18/20 In the earlier chapters, you kind of left out a lot of information about Sunggyu like what is his dad going to do after he left? What are they thinking? Why isn't Sunggyu fearing his dad's return? I know he came back in at chapter five, but try to include Sunggyu's thoughts of him as well. Try to show his fear and hate more. Otherwise, I love your plot. It started off a bit cliché, but you add a few twists to add to the drama.

 

Characters: 16/20 Woohyun and Sunggyu started trusting each other too quickly without any actual bonding. I know Woohyun did save him from his father, but he and Sunggyu still only met for the first time that day, so that escalated too quickly. Also, Sunggyu talks about his father abusing him to Woohyun too carefreely; he isn't afraid of anything, like his father dragging him back and hurting him worse. It almost feels fake, the way he talks about his family. Also, the other characters bonded together too suddenly. Myungsoo is suddenly accepted into the group without any hesitation. I mean, it is most students' dreams to be friends with the kingkas, but try to give them some more action or anything to bring them closer instead of just suddenly putting them together.

 

Grammar and Spelling: 18/20 You have a few mistypes can be overlooked really easily (I almost did), but otherwise, everything's pretty good.

 

Flow: 13/15 I feel like Woohyun and Sunggyu got close too quickly. Woohyun is already helping him in chapter two. I know if you see someone being abused, you should step in, and what he did was right, but it just escalated too quickly. After he helped Sunggyu, he already got close to him without really any real bonding since they just poured their hearts out to each other without thinking.

 

Enjoyment: 4/5 Despite the character development being too rushed, I really enjoyed the plot, and the great spelling and grammar just made the story even better.

 

Structure: 4/5 I'm not sure if it's my computer being glitchy, but your paragraphs after chapter two don't have spaces between them, making them hard to read. Try to space them out like in chapter one. Again, I am not sure if it only looks that way on my computer or you actually didn't space them out.

 

Overall: 87/100 Overall, this story is really good because of the twists you add to the plot and the great grammar and spelling. The only things off are the flow and character developments that both went too fast.