TaeNySic - FanyButt

TaeNySic Scenarios

flamertastic asked: Taeyeon and Jessica getting jealous about that IGAB performance when Yuri touchs Fany's *-*

 

~


The soshi girls were settled in the living room watching television. It was a bit of a tradition for them to gather round and watch their own televised performances.

Sunny was lazing on the floor with Yoona as her pillow. On the long couch sat Seohyun, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon in that order. It was pretty hectic considering the violence of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon fighting over food; the dancing machine refusing to share her snacks and the shikshin threatening to chew her arm off.

On the smaller love couch sat Jessica, Tiffany, and Taeyeon respectively. Tiffany sat in the middle as she leaned against Jessica who had her right arm secured around her waist. Taeyeon was lying with her head on Tiffany’s lap and her legs dangling off the right side of the couch. Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand while Jessica ran her fingers through Taeyeon’s locks.

Yoona threw some popcorn at the trio from her position on the floor, “You three make me sick some times.”

The popcorn landed in Taeyeon’s hair and Jessica threw it back at the choding with a huff, “Leave us alone, Yoona-yah.”

She received a merong, “Well stop being so lovey dovey then.”

A chorus of agreements flowed through the room, “Yeah!”

Even though the girls teased the three girls, they were grateful for their acceptance. The trio was in a unique relationship all with each other and it was definitely  something hard to grasp. So to have their “family” back them up was a huge encouragement.

"You’re just jealous," Taeyeon retorted playfully.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and shushed the girls, “Shhh, we’re up next.”

Everyone complied to the manager inside Tiffany that always tended to come out. The big screen television revealed the beginning that focused on Sooyoung.

"Ayo GG!" they sang along with the on-screen shikshin.

Giggles filled the room as they enjoyed their performance. Taeyeon even tried to rap along with Yuri’s lines and they all laughed at her failed attempt.

"Nice try, Taeyeon-ah," Yuri chuckled.

The shorty huffed and Jessica patted her head in reassurance, “It’s okay, Taengoo. You did fine.”

On-screen Tiffany’s part started to come up and everyone sang along, “Hey! Let me introduce myself!”

"Here come our Fany-ah!"

In those few seconds, everyone was enjoying themselves. The infamous, “UHHH” was practically shouted as it came along. Then cute little Seohyun danced across the screen. The camera focused back on the line of eight girls for a brief moment. However brief it was, it was enough to capture Yuri smacking Tiffany’s with a smile.

Two heads snapped in the direction of the guilty rapper, “Yuri-yah!”

"KWON YURI!"

Oh . Besides the fact that they love each other, a trait that the love trio shared was jealousy. It was a bit ridiculous at times but Yuri could feel herself sweating.

"Look, I can explain!" she stood up hastily.

"You touched Tiff’s !" Jessica disentangled herself from her girlfriends.

Taeyeon stood up with a disgruntled look on her face, “No one, I mean no one, besides Sooyeon-ah and myself, touch Fany-ah’s glorious .”

Tiffany bit her lip and knew she wouldn’t be able to interfere this time. They were both equally as jealous as they were possessive. The eye-smiling queen sent out a prayer for Yuri’s safety.

"It was nothing!" Yuri tried to protest.

Taeyeon and Jessica walked forward towards Yuri and each pushed a shoulder. This caused her to fall back onto the couch. She tried to get back up but they pushed her back once more.

"Stay there."

"You’re ruining our intimidation factor," Taeyeon said. The statement was true in a sense because Yuri was much taller but sitting or standing, the two girls were scary when jealous.

"Look, it was just a heat of the moment kind of thing, you know?"

"Heat of the moment?!" Taeyeon bursted.

Jessica turned to the shikshin who was quiet the whole time, “And you! Why can’t you keep your girlfriend reined in?”

Sooyoung’s eyes widened and she decided to keep mum for once. She was not going to get caught in the crossfire, even for her girlfriend.

Tiffany sighed and got up from the couch. Their performance had ended on the screen and she had to do something before poor Yuri was castrated skinned alive.

She gripped the back of each girl’s shirt, “Leave poor Yuri-yah alone. Come on, I’ll let the both of you touch my tonight.”

Taeyeon and Jessica turned away from Yuri with erted smirks on their faces. She had just released ByunTae and ByunSica.

Yoona dashed towards the couch with a gasp, covering Seohyun’s ears in a panic, “My Seobaby’s ears! Don’t taint my girlfriend!”

The three ignored the outburst and dragged each other, more like Taeyeon and Jessica dragging Tiffany, to the bedroom to enjoy their Fany time.