TaeNy - Lost

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon flips out because she lost something Tiffany gave her and spends all day looking for it and feels terrible but Tiffany comforts her with fluffy lovey reminders.
~


Taeyeon rubbed the back of her head in frustration. Where was it? She had upturned her entire room and she couldn’t find the blasted thing. Tiffany had given it to her and it was an important symbol of their love to each other. The shorty shook her head and went into the next room which happened to be Sooyoung and Jessica’s.

She proceeded to ransack the room, leaving everything a mess, not bothering to pick up after herself. Sooyoung would later come home and blame it on Jessica for making her room a mess. Taeyeon felt like crying as her search was turning out to be fruitless.

The leader only had one room left to check which was where the twin troopers slept. Taeyeon barged into the room and began to search through the drawers, completely ignoring the half- couple that was making out.

"Yah! Knock would you?" a pillow was thrown at Taeyeon’s head.

A grumble escaped the blonde leader’s mouth, “Lock the door next time.”

Yuri did everything she could to cover up her girlfriend’s ness, “Taeng, seriously? In the middle of something here.”

Taeyeon groaned as she continued going through everything, “I’m in the middle of a crisis.”

After a few minutes, the shorty let out a groan of frustration and slammed the door shut. Jessica squirmed underneath the covers and huffed, “She totally ruined the mood.”

~

Taeyeon sat on the couch with her head in her hands. She checked everywhere! All the rooms, the laundry, the car, the vans, and she even scourged the whole SM building. It was hopeless. She lost her most important possession that Tiffany gave her.

This was how Tiffany found her depressed girlfriend, “Taetae?”

Tear stricken eyes met Tiffany’s, “Ppani-yah. I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry. I lost it.”

"Lost what?" Tiffany sat down and wrapped a comforting arm around the shorty.

A whimper escaped her lips, “I lost the key necklace you got me. I lost the matching key to your lock. I lost the key to your heart.”

Tiffany smiled softly, “Oh Taetae.”

Soft hands gently wiped away the tears on Taeyeon’s face. Tiffany slowly leaned forward and captured Taeyeon’s lips with her own.

When they pulled away from each other, Taeyeon whispered, “I’m so sorry. I’m a horrible girlfriend.”

Tiffany shook her head and slowly crawled into her girlfriend’s lap, “No, you’re not.”

Taeyeon refused to look at her, “Yes, I am.”

The eye-smiling girl sighed before she guided Taeyeon’s hand to rest on her hand, “Taetae, do you feel this?”

"Your ?" she asked quizzically.

Tiffany shoved Taeyeon playfully, “No, you byuntae. My heart.”

"It’s beating pretty fast."

"Mmhmm, and it always does when I’m with you. When I see you. Even when I just think of you. So who do you think has the key to my heart?"

"I do?"

Tiffany nodded and kissed her girlfriend once more, “With or without a piece of jewelry, my heart will always call out for yours. Because we are made for each other. I love you Taetae. Never forget that.”

~

<3