YulTi/TaengSic - Double Date

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Yulti and Taengsic go on a double date and Tiffany and Jessica complain about Yuri and Taeyeon in English xD

~


Yuri dragged her feet as she made her way to the mall. Her girlfriend, Tiffany, wanted to go shopping. And shopping meant her carrying all the bags. Don’t get her wrong, the tall tanned beauty loves shopping. It’s just a bit of a hassle when with her loving Tippani.

"Yul, hurry it up!" Tiffany sighed as she pulled her unwilling girlfriend.

Yuri rolled her eyes but complied. They made their way into the mall and the black pearl pulled off her shades. A group of girls walked by and smiled at her. Now, wasn’t smiling back the polite thing to do? So that’s what she did.

A swift punch to her arm came from the left side, “Oww jagi, that hurt.”

"Well, honey, it’s not nice to flirt with other women in front of your girlfriend,” Tiffany huffed.

And that was another thing! Unnecessary jealousy. She loves Tiffany to bits but sometimes she became a bit too much.

"I was just smiling back, jagiya. You know I only have eyes for you," Yuri wrapped an arm around the other girl’s waist, nuzzling her nose into her neck.

Tiffany squirmed, knowing that she was melting underneath Yuri’s sweetness, “Better be only, me. Now come on! We’re late!”

"Late? Jagi, the mall isn’t closing any time soon. What’s the rush?"

"Jessi and Taetae are waiting for us," Tiffany grumbled as she dragged the taller girl.

Yuri perked up at the name of her best friend and grinned, “Well why didn’t you say so?”

It was now Yuri dragging Tiffany to some random place for she didn’t know where they were exactly meeting, “Yah! Kwon Yuri! That’s the wrong way.”

~

"TAENG!"

"YUL!"

The two best friends ran towards each other and jumped into each other’s arms, Taeyeon acting as a koala with Yuri as her tree. Jessica and Tiffany were embarrassed at the display of affection between their girlfriends.

"Hi Jessi, sorry we’re late," Tiffany greeted in English.

Jessica shook her head, “You weren’t. It took me forever to pull Taengoo away from her precious peas.”

"I know what you mean. Yuri wouldn’t stop dragging her feet to come with me. It wasn’t until I mentioned Taetae that she bounded over here in excitement."

Their two dorky girlfriends finally pulled away from each other and were currently staring at the two American girls in wonder on the side.

"Yeah, stupid Taeyeon did the same. It’s like Yuri is a magic word to get her to move."

Taeyeon whispered to Yuri, “Yah, do you know what they’re saying?”

"I think they’re talking about how great we are," Yuri whispered back.

"Some times I just want to strangle, Yuri. Did you know she was flirting with girls the moment we stepped into the mall?" Tiffany said incredulously.

Jessica gasped, “Nooo.”

"Yes!"

The blonde shook her head, “Is there something wrong with our girlfriends?”

Taeyeon blinked and nudged Yuri again, “They don’t sound like they’re praising us, Yul.”

"I hate it when they speak English. I don’t know what they’re saying besides my name,” Yuri groaned.

Jessica continued sharing with Tiffany, “You know that Sunmi girl?”

"The one with that huge crush on Taetae at her work?"

"Yeah, that one. She had lunch with her the other day and tells me it was just for work. My stupid Taengoo is completely oblivious to that office girl’s feelings for her."

"Well at least she’s oblivious about it. Yuri is such a huge flirt," Tiffany scoffed.

Yuri fidgeted in her spot and nudged Taeyeon, “How come I have a feeling we’re in trouble?”

Taeyeon nodded, “How about we just take them on an awesome date so they can stop talking about whatever it is they’re talking about. I hear Sunmi’s name and nothing good ever comes from Sooyeon’s mouth when talking about her.”

"Quick, distract them!" Yuri whispered.

The two dorks stepped forward to their respective girlfriends. Taeyeon gave Jessica a sweet back hug and Yuri playfully covered Tiffany’s eyes.

"Jagi~ Let’s go eat?" Yuri took away her hands and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Yeah, let’s go Sooyeon-ah. We haven’t had a double date in ages!" she began to walk forward with Jessica in front of her still in a back hug.

~

Was it okay? :)