SooRi - Cyrano

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Dandyu and Sooyoung watch Cyrano Dating Agency's finale and Taeyeon suddenly calls Yuri to the living room to see Soo's kiss scene xD JealousYul quarrels with Sooyoung because Soo never told her about the kiss scene xD
 


I really should watch this drama. Lol.

~

Sooyoung was watching the finale of her drama alongside Sunny and Taeyeon. Taeyeon was sprawled out on the couch with her head on her girlfriend’s lap as Sunny lazily ran her fingers through her black hair.

"You did an amazing job, Sooyoungie," Sunny complimented.

Taeyeon nodded, “You’ve always been good with stuff like that.”

"Thanks you two," Sooyoung said sincerely. She had worked hard for this drama and it was nice to see that it had paid off.

"Yuri-yah! You’re going to miss Sooyoung’s big finale!" Taeyeon all of a sudden called out.

Sooyoung’s eyes widened as she looked at the screen, “I, wait!”

"Hmmm?" the black pearl emerged from the hallway and into the living room.

There on their big screen TV was Sooyoung’s kiss scene that lasted for a couple of seconds as other scenes began to flash in Sooyoung’s voice over.

"Sooyoungie, you have a kiss scene?"

"That’s funny, you didn’t tell any of us," Taeyeon murmured before she glanced over to an obviously jealous-looking Yuri.

Yuri’s eyes flashed red when she watched Sooyoung be pulled in by the waist for a deeper kiss and the whole drama froze on the picture.

Sooyoung had to do some damage control, “Now Yul, I was going to-“

"You didn’t tell me?" Yuri turned to her guilt-stricken girlfriend.

"I tried to but-"

"You had a kissing scene. A pretty long one. How many takes was that?” Yuri’s voice began to escalate

The two girls on the couch decided to keep quiet as she watched the couple quarrel.

"See, this is why I didn’t want to tell you. You’re being unnecessarily jealous. There’s no need to be-"

"Jealous? I think if I had known in the first place I wouldn’t need to be so jealous!” Yuri threw her hands up in frustration.

Sooyoung stood up and faced her girlfriend, “I was just doing my job! It’s not like I kiss him during my free time!”

"Oh really? Do you kiss him during your free time?"

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and gripped the back of Yuri’s neck, silencing her rage with a kiss. The dandyu couple smirked as they watched the free show. Yuri had calmed down considerably and had hooded eyes once she separated from Sooyoung.

You’re the only one I kiss during my free time,” Sooyoung whispered as she leaned her forehead against Yuri’s.

The tanned girl wrapped an arm around Sooyoung’s waist and pulled her closer, burying her head in the shikshin’s neck and murmured, “It’d better be only me.”

~