TaeNySic - Indecisive

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Jessica being Taeyeon's ex-girlfriend who can't forget about her (and vice versa), and Taeyeon's current gf is Tiffany, in the end both jessica and tiffany agree to share the indecisive taeyeon.

 


My OT3 FEELS!!!

~

Tiffany cuddled against her girlfriend’s side as they walked along the park. A kiss was delivered to her forehead and Tiffany sighed a contented sigh. Taeyeon was the greatest girlfriend. She was sweet, attentive, and oh so loving. In a word, she as perfect.

"Taetae, what do you want to do after this?" she asked.

Taeyeon chuckled and tightened her hold around the taller girl, “Preferably you.”

"Yah! Byuntae!" Tiffany giggled as she playfully shoved her girlfriend.

"I’m just kidding, Miyoung-ah," Taeyeon moved forward and pulled Tiffany to her by the hand. "I’d have to wine and dine you first before doing so."

Tiffany rolled her eyes but let the shorty lead her as they walked. Their hands swung between their bodies with Taeyeon occasionally kissing the back of her hand tenderly. They were nearly to their car when a voice caused Taeyeon to freeze.

"Taengoo?"

The couple turned around to see a beautiful ginger-haired girl wrapped in a cream colored scarf, “Sooyeon?”

~

Two figures were seen at the bridge over looking the Han River. Standing in a tight backhug, the blonde leaned back as the comforting arms held her tight. The view was breathtaking as the sun began to set and Jessica could feel Taeyeon’s fingers slip between her own.

"Isn’t it beautiful?" Jessica asked as she took in the horizon.

Taeyeon kissed her girlfriend’s jaw before nuzzling her neck, “You are beautiful.”

A warm blush covered Jessica’s face as she remained quiet. Her girlfriend had been complimenting her lately and it was becoming difficult to not be flustered. Taeyeon just had a way with her words and she simply amazing. Perfect.

Warm reds and oranges were replaced by the dark night and the moon and stars. Jessica let out a contented sigh, “I love you, Taengoo.”

"Nado saranghae, Sooyeon-ah."

~

Taeyeon couldn’t believe her ex-girlfriend was standing in front of her. Her ex-girlfriend that she still had strong feelings for and she couldn’t even crack a smile because her hand felt incredibly heavy holding Tiffany’s. Jessica approached the two girls and Tiffany tilted her head in confusion, wondering who this other woman was.

her lips nervously, the short blonde introduced the two, “Uhh…Miyoung-ah, this is Jessica. Sooyeon, this is Tiffany…my girlfriend.”

Jessica’s eyes zeroed in on the clasped hands and she couldn’t bring herself to say anything. It’s been years since she last saw the shorty and the mere sight of her caused her heart to skip a beat. However, to see her with another woman caused her heart to squeeze quite painfully.

Tiffany observed this awfully familiar woman as the pains of jealousy bubbled within her stomach. Jessica, or rather, Sooyeon. She knew of this girl and remembered a conversation she had with her Taetae long ago.

~

Tiffany rolled onto her back as she lay on her roommate’s bed, trying to catch her breath. The shorty had just performed one of her famous tickle attacks and Tiffany had lost. Lately, she’s been harboring a major crush on the other girl but she didn’t know if she stood a chance. She knew Taeyeon had something going on with a girl.

A bothersome feeling was on Tiffany’s lower back and she went to pull the object out from underneath her. It was Taeyeon’s wallet. It was rather boyish since it was a leather wallet that folded and fit perfectly in Taeyeon’s back pocket. She wordlessly handed the wallet to Taeyeon only for her to catch a glimpse of a picture when the wallet opened slightly.

"Who is this?" Tiffany asked, curious. She retracted the wallet and looked at a beautiful girl with blonde locks.

The brunette looked over to see the picture and she smiled, “That’s Sooyeon.”

"Sooyeon? What is she, a girlfriend?" Tiffany teased.

"Yes."

One word seemed to crash Tiffany’s hopes and left a nasty taste of bitterness in . So she didn’t have a chance.

"Well…sort of. Not really," Taeyeon sighed. "It’s sort of unofficial that we’re broken up. We don’t talk much anymore considering time zones and our busy schedules."

Tiffany blinked and placed a hand over Taeyeon’s in comfort, it seemed rather complicated. “Do you…miss her?”

"I do. I mean she’s my first love. But things haven’t been working out and I sort of have feelings for this girl."

Another pang of jealousy hit Tiffany but she brokenly smiled, “Well, what would you do if this Sooyeon came back? Would you choose her or this new girl that you like?”

Taeyeon shook her head with a chuckle, “It doesn’t matter because Sooyeon is in another country while the girl I like is in this very room and I’m quite willing to give her a chance. I don’t know how it happened but along the way since she and I have been roommates, I slowly started falling for her day by day.”

Tiffany lay there as her mind slowly processed what Taeyeon was inexplicably saying to her, “If that’s you asking me to be your girlfriend, then I say yes.”

~

After the awkward meeting between the two, Taeyeon found herself sitting in a secluded area of a cafe with Jessica. The other girl had this serious look on her face and all Taeyeon could do was her lips nervously. Jessica’s eyes traveled to the tongue that moistened dried lips and she fondly remembered kissing those same pair of lips.

"You know, I never forgot about you, Taengoo," Jessica said.

"I can say the same. Its impossible to forget someon like you, Sooyeon-ah." That was true. Taeyeon was getting jittery just being in her goddess of an ex-girlfriend’s presence.

"You sure? You’re with that Tiffany girl."

Taeyeon face grew stern, “I love Miyoung. She’s a wonderful girl.”

That hurt. More than Jessica thought it would. She was too late, “I never stopped loving you.”

"Neither have I," Taeyeon’s convicting and sure words had Jessica’s mind reeling.

She sat there like a fish with opening and closing, not quite sure how to express herself. After taking in a deep breath, Jessica responded, “You can’t love two people at the same time. You’re going to have to choose one of us.”

Taeyeon took a slow sip of her coffee. She placed the china onto the table and glanced outside the window. After a couple of seconds she turned back to Jessica with a smile that broke Jessica’s heart.

"You can’t ask that of me, Sooyeon-ah. I love you. Just the same as I love Miyoung. I’ve given my heart to both of you.”

~

The sound of a doorbell rang throughout the apartment. A certain eye-smiling girl walked to the door to answer it. Tiffany pulled on the doorknob and to her surprise, Jessica was standing on the other side.

"I…can we talk?" the other woman seemed rather nervous.

Wordlessly, Tiffany let her rival come in and they settled themselves on the couch. For nearly five minutes, they sat in complete silence until Jessica began to speak.

"I tried to steal my Taengoo back from you. I asked her to choose between us."

Tiffany let out a sigh, she had done the same thing yesterday, demanding Taeyeon to choose. Curious to see if Taeyeon answered Jessica the same way, Tiffany asked, Who did she choose?”

"She said she couldn’t."

A nod, “She told me the same thing.”

Another bout of silence covered the two of them as they gathered their thoughts. It was obvious neither would back down from having Taeyeon but it seemed as if Taeyeon couldn’t choose. Because apparently her heart belonged to both of them.

"There’s something about you that she loves so much," Jessica said.

Tiffany nodded in agreement, “There’s something about you too.”

A bit hesitant, Jessica continued to speak, “I think…for Taengoo, I can learn to love you.”

"I…I think I can love you, too. Whomever Taetae loves, I love too."

"I know Taeyeon can’t choose right now but let’s just choose for her by sharing her."

~