JeTi - First Kiss

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: A curious teenaged Tiffany hasn't had her first kiss so she asks a random person who happens to be Jessica.
~


The freshman were gathered together at lunch talking with each other about the juiciest gossip.

"I already had my first kiss."

A gasp.

"With who?"

"Where?"

"When was this?"

"How come I’m just now hearing about this?”

In the midst of it all, they turned to one rather studious girl who was reading a book while eating her lunch.

"What about you Fany-ah?"

"Hmm?" she looked up to see her friends hoarding around her side of the table.

"You’re the only girl I know who hasn’t had her first kiss," Yoona said nonchalantly.

"Wait, you mean Fany-ah’s never been kissed?" Yuri turned to her twin in astonishment.

Tiffany waved her hand as if brushing off the topic, “I don’t see the whole excitement about it.”

"Ohh, if the boys hear about this, they’re gonna pounce on you. They’re gonna want to take your first kiss."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “I still don’t see what’s so great about it.”

~

Jessica spoke into her cellphone as she walked through the marble-tiled floors, “Hey roomie, I’m gonna have to reschedule our lunch date.”

"What? Why?"

"My interview was moved up so I can’t make it," she reached her destination and took a seat at one of the comfy looking chairs.

"The interview?” her roommate on the other line grew excited. It would be an internship if she landed the interview.

Jessica nodded with a smile, “Yeah, that one.”

"Kill it at the interview."

"Jessica Jung?" the secretary called.

"Thanks, Hyo. I’m actually in the office and they just called my name," Jessica said hurriedly as she stood up.

"Alright, Sunny’s coming over. See you back here in the dorm."

"Bye."

~

I still don’t understand what all the hype is about some stupid kiss. Maybe I should just ask around about it. Surveys have always been effective. Yeah! I can go about it that way.

Tiffany was walking home when the brilliant idea entered her mind. Why not just ask someone? A beautiful girl was walking down the sidewalk towards her and Tiffany figured she could ask her, “Excuse me, miss.”

Jessica stopped in her tracks on her way to her dorm with a surprised look on her face. She took in the younger girl who was wearing a school uniform of sorts, “Oh, um, hello.”

"Is it alright with you if I ask you something?" Tiffany took a step forward in eagerness.

Jessica began to feel uncomfortable but didn’t see the harm in the high schooler asking her something, “Umm, sure.”

"How was your first kiss?"

"Excuse me?" did she hear wrong? This girl was asking her about her first kiss?

"I’m sorry, have you never had yours?" Tiffany backtracked, thinking maybe the woman was like her! First kisses weren’t important.

"Yes, yes I did. But I don’t see how this is any of your business," Jessica began to get defensive.

Tiffany bowed in apology as she came up with a white lie, “I was just doing a survey for school. Sorry if the question is awkward. I didn’t mean to offend you in any way. I’m just a curious teenager.”

Jessica let her walls down a little bit. It was just a survey. The kid had balls for being able to even ask her question, “Oh, okay. Sorry for getting mad. Go ahead.”

Tiffany smiled and got right down to it, “Were there fireworks at your first kiss?”

The blonde thought back to her first kiss, “No, not really. It was really wet though.”

Okay, so no fireworks, Tiffany took a mental note. Maybe not everyone had fireworks with their first kiss.

"Did you enjoy your first kiss?"

Jessica thought of a dark closet with wandering hands and a whole lack of experience, “Sort of.”

Tiffany let out a sigh as she was displeased with the answer. Well I don’t think that helped. What’s the big deal about it? There were no fireworks. She didn’t really enjoy it. They do say it’s best if you just try it yourself right? No big deal. She lifted her head and her eyes zeroed in on the blonde stranger’s lips.

Jessica stood there as she observed the all of a sudden quiet girl, who staring quite intently at her, “So are we done? I kind of have to get-“

Tiffany surged forward and planted her lips against Jessica’s.

Fireworks.

~