TaeNy - Slow Dance

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: tiffany teaches taeyeon how to slow dance
~


Taeyeon bounced around with her group of friends at the homecoming dance. They had done their own rendition of Oppa Gangnam Style and it was quite hilarious. This was the time the DJ figured it was time to slow it down and put on dance for couples.

The shorty pouted as she looked around to see all her friends beginning to pair off. Sooyoung grabbed her shorty of a best friend, Sunny. Seohyun asked Yoona upfront. Yuri and Jessica were already in the middle of the dance floor with their lips locked. Even Hyoyeon was dancing with Nicole.

A heavy arm settled around Taeyeon’s shoulders to reveal one of her younger friends grinning at her. This was the resident tomboy who was such a dork that she clicked with Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon-unnie, someone’s waiting for you to ask her," Amber steered her eye sight towards Tiffany.

She was standing there next to Krystal as they waited for their dates to slow dance with them. Taeyeon wanted to slow dance with Tiffany, she really did! But she sort of didn’t know how and she didn’t exactly want to admit that to her friend.

Amber began guiding her towards Tiffany and Taeyeon felt liked dying. The tomboy gave her a wink before sauntering off with Krystal, preferably far from Jessica.

"I um…Fany-ah, would you like to dance?"

Tiffany giggled as she took Taeyeon’s hand in her own, “Of course.”

Taeyeon gulped as she now stood frozen in front of Tiffany, What now? Another giggle came from Tiffany and she placed Taeyeon’s arms around her waist before settling her arms around Taeyeon’s neck.

They had only dance for fifteen seconds but Taeyeon managed to step on Tiffany’s feet twice. A heavy blush covered her features and she felt embarrassed.

"I’m sorry Fany-ah. I don’t know how to slow dance."

Tiffany just smiled, “Here, how about I lead?”

She switched their hand positions and Taeyeon kept her head down, careful not to step on Tiffany’s toes…again. The shorty felt a finger tilt her chin up.

"Taetae, look at me."

"I don’t want to step on you."

A shake of the head, “Just follow me and I’ll lead.”

Taeyeon blinked but nodded, trusting that her girlfriend could do it. Halfway through the song, Taeyeon rested her head on Tiffany’s shoulder with a wide smile on her face. Slow dancing with your girl is the best feeling in the world.