TaengSic - Have You Ever

TaeNySic Scenarios

minhotime asked: Taengsic angst based on S Club 7's Have You Ever (HAHA I grew up during their era so pls dont judge me xD) with a hopeful ending? ^^

 


S Club 7? Haha, I remember watching their movie. I think I only know one or two songs from them. I didn’t listen to music when I was younger. I was the kid who played outside and video games but was oblivious to music. :P

So here we go, angsty but hopeful ending. *puts song on repeat*

~

It was a bright and sunny day with the birds chirping and not a cloud in the sky. The air was fresh and the people seemed to be in a very good due to the weather. All but one person who staring blankly across the Han River.

Kim Taeyeon was sitting on one of the grassy hills that overlooked her favorite river. The former leader of SNSD leaned forward with her elbows on her knees and her head buried in her hands. It had been a year since SNSD disbanded and she missed the girls terribly.

If she was really honest with herself, there was a certain girl that she missed the most. It felt weird to say that considering how she treated her all these years. Logically, she should be saying Tiffany was the girl she missed the most but it wasn’t the case. Sure, they dated for a bit but something just felt…wrong.

Taeyeon her lips and let out a heavy sigh. Everything was wrong. The situation was wrong. SNSD breaking up was wrong. What she did to Jessica was wrong. Taeyeon rubbed her face before looking up slowly.

She wrapped her arms around her legs before she rested her chin on top of her knees. Jessica. How was she doing?

~

"Taengoo~"

"Sica!"

The younger girl threw herself at the shorter girl and was enveloped in a tight koala hug. They had been at separate schedules and the two best friends had missed each other quite a bit.

"How was recording?"

"Good, how was shooting?

"Lonely without my Taengoo."

Taeyeon smiled and gently nudged her best friend, “I told you not to miss me too much.”

Jessica giggled, “You know that’s impossible for me.”

~

Taeyeon blinked as she stared up at her best friend. Her best friend that just confessed to her. More like blurted it out of nowhere that it shocked her. Images began flooding her mind.Dating rules from SM. Scrutinizing every single little thing she did with Jessica. Beautiful Tiffany that she was crushing hard on.

Jessica had tears in her eyes, “Taengoo…say something, please.”

Taeyeon shook her head and walked out, leaving Jessica with a broken heart, never to be acknowledged until a couple of years later.

~

"Taeyeon-ah, can we talk?"

Taeyeon looked at her former best friend but decided they could talk, it had been awhile, “Okay. Let’s go to my room.”

They silently made their way to Taeyeon’s bedroom and situated themselves in her room.

"What did you need to talk about?"

"I…Taengoo."

Taeyeon flinched at the use of the nickname. They weren’t close like that. Not anymore, “Jessica, don’t.”

Jessica her lips before forcing out, “I mean, Taeyeon.”

The silence was dragging for too long and Taeyeon was getting impatient “What is it, Jessica?”

"It hurts, Taeyeon. For you to be ignoring me all the time."

Taeyeon mentally scoffed and blurted out, “And whose fault do you think that is?”

"I…" Taeyeon smirked at the fact she had rendered the other girl speechless. Tears had begun to form on Jessica’s eyes.

"Why do you think I’ve been ignoring you?"

Jessica still remained silent so Taeyeon decided to continue to rant, “Who was the one who ruined what we had? Who had open and-“

Jessica exploded, “I couldn’t keep it in anymore Taeyeon! I didn’t think it would break us apart like this.”

Anger boiled within Taeyeon and she stood up so abruptly, she nearly broke her bedside table lamp, “You didn’t think confessing to me would cause this?!”

"It’s not my fault I fell in love with you!"

Taeyeon fiercely stared at Jessica, “And it’s not my damn fault that I didn’t.”

~

Was there a way to take it all back? That was the last real conversation she had with the girl and oh had she wished they didn’t end it like that. Here she was, years later regretting every bit. She was so blinded with her infatuation with Tiffany that she blatantly ignored her feelings for Jessica.

She didn’t even deserve her.

Taeyeon had hurt her immensely. She wished, oh how she wished to turn the world back around. To turn the time back to when Jessica first confessed to her. So that they could have the chance to fall in love. The chance to be in love.

But no. She was foolish. It was always about herself. Taeyeon never bothered to look at anyone but Tiffany. She failed to realize that true love was in front of her this whole time. She was too busy chasing someone that wasn’t made for her.

Taeyeon let out another sigh before she slowly got up from her spot. It was time to head home. Home where she could wallow in some more self pity. She began her trek back to her car only for a melodious voice froze her in her spot.

"Taengoo?"

She slowly turned around to see Jessica, the same beautiful, patient, and loving Jessica, “Sooyeon-ah?”

A delicate smile graced Jessica’s face.

~