YulTi - Carwash

TaeNySic Scenarios

flamertastic asked: I'd like to become a regular here hehe (⌒▽⌒) I love your fics. Can I ask for a YulTi very playful and y scene?

 


Oh hey! I know you! You’ve liked a lot of my stuff. Thank you so much. ^^

And since this was turned in during the ask box special, of course you can ask for that! Hope I don’t disappoint. ;)  

~

"You wanna bet on it?"

"What, that we’ll kick your butts?"

"More like we’ll send you home crying."

"Oh, you’re on!"

~

The soshi girls were in the midst of a carwash showdown. Four cars on each side with their team captains Sooyoung and Hyoyeon whose prides were on the line. Sooyoung had Yuri, Yoona, and Tiffany on the tall team. On Hyoyeon’s side was Sunny, Taeyeon, and Jessica on the short team. Maknae Seohyun was acting as a referee for them to ensure there was no cheating.

The sun beat down on all nine of them and they began their show down. Water hoses were being used to rinse the cars one at a time with Sooyoung and Yoona cleaning one car while Tiffany and Yuri were responsible for theirs. Shrieks came from both teams as they had a playful member from each side spraying each other with water.

"Yah, Yul, stop!" Tiffany tried to defend herself from the spray of water.

Yuri laughed whole heartedly, “Never my beautiful Fany-ah.”

She continued to shriek before throwing a sponge in the black pearl’s face. Yuri stood there blankly before she gave chase to the pink monster. Tiffany ran away from her girlfriend who soon gave up her hose to chase the other girl.

They ran round and round the car before Tiffany was finally captured by Kwon Yuri, “Gotcha!”

Tiffany giggled and looked up at her soap sudded girlfriend, “You caught me.”

Yuri looked down at her soaked girlfriend whose shirt was sticking tightly to her chest. She didn’t know what it was but she was looking incredibly y in her wet t-shirt.

"Mmm, you look delicious, my honey," Yuri winked.

Tiffany checked her wet t-shirted girlfriend and she could see those wonderful abs through the transparent white shirt, “Not as delicious as you.”

"Mmm, I just want to take you up against this car."

"Please do."

Their lips met together as Yuri pressed Tiffany against the car door. Tiffany lifted a hand and massaged the back of Yuri’s neck tenderly. A moan escaped the taller girl and she slipped a leg between Tiffany’s legs.

Their heated kiss was interrupted when a rather cold blast of water hit them, “YAH! You’re supposed to be washing the cars! Not cleaning each other’s gums! How am I supposed to win if you’re too busy face?!”