TaeNy - Ganging up on Sica

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: fluff taeny ganging up on jessica their biggest shipper
~


Jessica looked around the dorm to make sure the coast was clear. Sooyoung and Sunny were busy in the kitchen making something. Well, more like Sunny was cooking and the shikshin was eating everything. Yoona and Seohyun were out for their classes. Yuri was currently doing some yoga exercises on the patio with Hyoyeon. Taeyeon was cuddling with Tiffany on the couch.

The blonde nodded to herself, yeah, it should be safe to stay in her room. She slowly walked back to her room with an over-exaggerated yawn. They wouldn’t question her taking a nap in the middle of the day and her two favorite people were lost in their own world.

She made it to her room and giggled to herself. Taeyeon and Tiffany were just way too cute together! The blonde pulled open her secret compartment in her closet. There sat a pink Totoro holding a green bundle of edamame. Several pictures of Taeny’s moments were on a cork board and Jessica shuffled stuff around to pull out her laptop.

Jessica opened up her laptop and smiled at her background of Tiffany holding Taeyeon in a sweet backhug. They were sleeping and Jessica was sure no other person in the world had this prized Taeny picture. No one because she was the one who captured it in their dorm.

Yes, Jessica Jung Sooyeon was Taeny’s biggest shipper in the world and no one knew about it. She planned to keep it that way. Youtube was automatically pulled up and Jessica couldn’t help but squeal at a moment that was played, replayed, and then replayed in slow motion several times.

"Can they be any more perfect?"

"Can who be any more perfect?"

Jessica whipped herself around and nearly died of a heart attack. Tiffany and Taeyeon had followed her to her room and had cheshire grins on their faces.

"Omo, what’s this?" Taeyeon poked her head in Jessica’s shrine secret compartment dedicated solely to her OTP.

Tiffany’s grin grew even wider, “No waayyy.”

Jessica eeped and tried to shove the two away, “It’s nothing! Nothing to see here!”

Taeyeon evaded her shove and pulled the closet wide open, “That’s a lot of pictures you have here, Jessica-ssi.”

"Is this whole thing dedicated to us?" Tiffany followed her fellow member.

There was even a timeline at the bottom of Taeny’s relationship so to speak. When they first dormed together to their first recorded moment and even their MCing together.

"Taetae, look! She’s even got the time we went to Disney together," Tiffany pointed.

Jessica felt herself gulp as her OTP gathered her in a tight hug, “Aww, our Sica-yah is our fan. Tell us, Jessica-ssi, how does it feel to witness these very moments up front?”

Tiffany turned around and saw the youtube video, “She’s even watching us online. Don’t tell me you have a soshified account just to scour the Taeny love line?”

A heavy blush on Jessica’s face confirmed their suspicions. They laughed and pinched the girl’s cheeks, “Don’t be shy, Jessi. We’re flattered. Really.”

Taeyeon nodded with a smirk, “Yeah. Besides, it’s not as bad as Yuri’s shrine dedicated to one Jessica Jung Sooyeon.”