TaengSic - Offspring

TaeNySic Scenarios
theillogicalthinker asked: All Puppy!Yeon and JessiCat stuff is beautiful. What would a cross between a black poodle and a ginger cat even look like? That offspring. I always imagined that Taengsic offspring would be Yoona and Krystal.
 


Your wish is my command a strong suggestion. Glad we were having the same thoughts. Lol, although I only thought of Krystal so now let’s go ahead and make them have two babies. :3

~

Jessica was sleeping soundly on the bed with one of her babies cuddled tightly against her side. She was also a bright colored kitten and had inherited Jessica’s personality. Taeyeon smiled proudly and wagged her tail as she looked at her family. She nuzzled baby Krystal who turned around to snuggle further into her Jessica-umma’s side.

Taeyeon let out a happy bark. Krystal was in every way like Jessica. She often slept, had crazy mood swings, and was quite possessive of her parents. It also didn’t help with the fact that Krystal was a ginger-haired cat but lying on the more reddish side.

Jessica lifted her head up lazily, “Taengoo~ Be quiet. We’re sleeping.

Taeyeon panted and kissed the cat, “I can’t help it. I love you two. And you guys make me happy!”

Another bark escaped the dog before a furball attached itself onto her back, “Appa!”

The kitten on her back had grayish black fur and was the more playful of the two, “Yoona!”

Yoona let out a mix between a meow and a bark as she carefully balanced on her appa’s back. Her tiny claws made sure to stick to Taeyeon’s fur, “Appa let’s play!”

Taeyeon yipped and ran around in a circle with her child on her back, "What do you want to play?

In her excitement, Taeyeon didn’t see Krystal who was walking towards her and she fell on her side with Yoona. Yoona let out her meow-bark and purred.

"Appa’s mine," Krystal hissed at her sister.

Yoona rubbed her face with her paw, “Nuh uh. Appa’s mine. You won’t even let me have Umma.”

She’s mine, too,” Krystal hissed.

Taeyeon ran around her two pups kittens and picked them up one at a time. Gently placing Yoona in Jessica’s side, she came back and did the same with Krystal.

"You’re all mine!" Taeyeon’s tail began to wag.

She nuzzled all three felines individually, taking more time with Jessica who purred continuously in satisfaction, “Taengoo~ Let’s go to sleep. I’m sleepy.”

Taeyeon yipped and kissed her kids goodnight, “You heard your Umma. It’s time for a nap.”

"Ne, Appa."

"I love you, Appa. I love you, Umma."

And like that, the family went to sleep with Jessica cradling her children and Taeyeon cradling Jessica.

~

Tiffany lay on the couch in Yuri’s arms and let out a sigh, “I’ll never understand how Taetae impregnated Jessi.”

"At least their kids aren’t a weird formation of dog and cat. I guess since Jessica was the one who was pregnant, they took on the form of a cat."

"Yeah, but Yoona sure doesn’t act like one. I heard her meow-barking earlier."

Yuri chuckled, “You’ve gotta admit they’re cute though.”

Tiffany nodded and cuddled closer to her girlfriend, “That’s true. Although not as cute as you when you first asked me out.”

Yuri made a sound of protest, “Hey! I thought we agreed to never bring that up.”

"It’s okay, Yul. I still love you all the same."

~

This crack is my life. :P