TaengSic - Tease

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: jessica secretly knows taeyeon is a and teases her and turns her on for fun. >:)
 


Fun request. ;)

~

Taeyeon stared forlornly at the book that was just out her grasp. If only she was just a couple of inches taller, she’d be able to reach. A sigh escaped her lips as she tried once more. As she stretched her body to get the book, she heard a voice come from behind her.

"Omo, Taengoo. Do you need help?"

"Oh no, it’s okay Sica-yah, I got-"

Taeyeon’s words died in as she felt delicious s press against her back. Jessica reached her arm out to get the book Taeyeon was searching for. The shorter girl had to mentally shake herself at the body contact. Jessica was tightly pressed against her back and she felt her legs turn into jello.

Taeyeon felt a pair of warm lips graze the back of her ear before whispering, “Here you go, Taengoo. Got it for you.”

Jessica let out a giggle before bouncing out of the room. Flustered, Taeyeon clutched the book in her hand and squeezed her eyes shut. ies~

~

The car engine purred as it sat in the parking lot of the gym. Jessica had called Taeyeon, asking for a ride home since she was just dropped off by Yuri. Taeyeon patiently waited in the car for the younger girl. She looked across towards the front of the gym and nearly had a nosebleed.

Jessica was wearing sweats and an ped jacket. Underneath the ped jacket was blue sports bra. Taeyeon’s eyes traveled down Jessica’s figure as she walked towards the car. Her abs were glistening in the light and the strap of her gym bag that was thrown across her chest only emphasized the shape of her glorious s.

Oh god…the things she does to me.

The ginger haired girl climbed into the car with a bright smile, “Thanks Taengoo!”

"No problem," Taeyeon chuckled nervously.

Jessica smirked as Taeyeon busied herself with the car controls. Right before Taeyeon could move the gear shift from park to drive, Jessica’s hand covered her own. Perplexed, Taeyeon turned her head to question Jessica only to have the ginger haired girl lean across the console nearly in her lap.

"Nicole!" she had stuck her head out Taeyeon’s side of the window.

It appeared that the other American girl was also leaving the gym but with Hara in tow. Taeyeon wasn’t able to keep up with the conversation they were having because it was in English. That however wasn’t the main reason she was distracted. Jessica’s chest was nearly in her face if it weren’t for the arm that was in the way.

Taeyeon’s eyes traveled down her figure, taking in delicious hips and a perfect . She soon found herself face to face with a smirking Jessica who retreated back to her seat. Realizing she was on the verge of getting caught, Taeyeon coughed into her fist and waved goodbye to the two KARA girls sheepishly.

"Let’s go home Taengoo?" Jessica giggled.

~

"No! No horror movies!"

"What? But I was excited for Insidious Chapter 2."

"We’re not watching it."

Taeyeon threw herself onto the couch with a pout, “Well I’m not getting up to change the DVD then.”

The two oldest girls of SNSD were just lounging about and were going to watch a movie. But it seemed as if they couldn’t agree on what to watch. Being the horror movie buff, Taeyeon wasn’t pleased. They were probably going to watch some cheesy chick flick.

"Fine, then I’ll do it," the lazy princess said with a smirk as she got up from the couch.

Taeyeon was still pouting and just silently observed Jessica who seemed to be taking her sweet time. She stood in front of the stacks of DVDs, thinking deeply of what movie to watch. After a couple of seconds she proceeded to bend over and go through the DVDs.

The once uninterested Taeyeon found herself with wide eyes and a blushing face. That perfect was in her full view. It also didn’t help that Jessica was wearing white booty shorts as lounge wear. Taeyeon her lips as she caught sight of a bright pink thong through the shorts.

Adjusting the collar of her shirt, Taeyeon made to fan herself. Jessica had been getting her hot and bothered lately. It was embarrassing to say that she fantasized about Jessica far too often. The ginger haired girl bounced back to her spot by Taeyeon on the couch as the movie began to play.

"Taeyeon, can you hand me my phone and the remote?"

The shorty looked around the couch for the items, “Yeah, sure.”

"Oh, nevermind. I’ll get it. It’s right behind you."

"What? No it’s okay. I can-" Taeyeon’s sentence was left hanging.

Jessica had straddled Taeyeon who remained frozen in her seat as this goddess was sitting in her lap. The teasing ginger leaned forward, practically pressing her chest in the byuntae’s face. Taeyeon gulped and her hands had unconsciously gripped Jessica’s hip bones.

Because Jessica was leaning forward, her shirt rose to reveal her midriff. The ginger looked down at the shorty with a raised eyebrow. Taeyeon’s hands slowly slid down from her hips and now gripped her thighs.

Jessica’s cell rang and she answered it, still straddling the byuntae who was enjoying this too much, “Yoboseyo?”

Finally realizing what her hands were doing, Taeyeon pulled away her hands with a start. Her pulse was erratic as Jessica leaned back on her lap. Taeyeon threw her head back in frustration, forgetting that the younger girl could see her every action. A cold hand traced her collarbone and caused Taeyeon to jump.

"Yeah, Nicole. Mmhmm. Yeah, she’s so obvious about it,” Jessica spoke in English.

Her finger continued to trace Taeyeon’s collarbone and Jessica smirked at the flustered look on the byuntae’s face.

"Mmhmm. It’s so fun to . I came out of the shower last week and she couldn’t take her eyes off me."

Jessica readjusted her position on Taeyeon’s lap, causing her center to press tightly against the older girls. Taeyeon watched on hopelessly as she couldn’t follow the conversation and she had to bite down a moan that was threatening to escape.

A giggle came from Jessica as her hand now tangled itself in Taeyeon’s nape, “Haha. I’m actually straddling her right now. I don’t think she realizes it yet but she’s been lightly ing up into me.”

Taeyeon’s hands were tightly gripping Jessica’s hips and her face was flushed. Damn this girl was too y.

"Lunch? Sounds good. I’ll be right there. This is the perfect time to leave her frustrated. Mmhmm, okay bye," Jessica hung up her phone.

The ginger proceeded to get off of Taeyeon and reverted back to Korean, “Looks like you can watch your stupid horror movie. I’m gonna go out for lunch but I’ll be back.”

Taeyeon sat there with a blank face as Jessica left her, swiftly changing and heading out the door. A groan of frustration escaped her lips, what the just happened?

~

LOL. I loved this one. :)