TaengSic - Hugs

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon wanting to try all types of hugs with Jessica to find her favourite type.
 


Hugs huh? :)

~

"Oh, hey Sica!"

Said blonde looked up in surprise to see Taeyeon grinning widely at her. She had her hand sticking out and Jessica furrowed her brows in confusion. Were they supposed to shake hands or something?

"Oh, um, hi Taengoo?"

Taeyeon was still standing with her palm out and the same weird grin on her face. Okay, so maybe I am supposed to shake her hand. Jessica tentatively placed her hand in Taeyeon’s only to feel herself pulled forward. An arm came up around her back and gave her a firm pat.

"Taengoo?"

The shorter girl pursed her lips together in thoughts before shaking her head and mumbling to herself, “No. Not the bro hug.”

Jessica was left standing in the dorm room in confusion as she blankly watched Taeyeon leave. What the hell?

~

Taeyeon’s weirdness continued on for the rest of the day at it was boggling Jessica’s mind. They were currently getting their hair and make up done for a photo shoot and it was getting creepy because Taeyeon kept staring at her. The blonde could feel a blush cover her face from the sudden attention she was receiving from their leader.

It was almost like a dream come true that her Taengoo was paying attention to her. Jessica had always wanted to be more than friends with the older girl but it seemed as if it would never happen. But maybe, maybe there was a chance.

"Done, Jessica-ssi."

Jessica blinked and smiled at her make up artist, “Ah, thank you unnie.”

She was startled when she stood up to find Taeyeon right beside her, “T-taengoo?”

"Sica, you’re done?"

"I…neh," she answered.

"Oh, good," Taeyeon grinned and this time took a side step closer to the blonde.

A hand was placed on her shoulder before giving it a light squeee. Jessica silently watched as Taeyeon pursed her lips in thought once again. She could feel herself getting warm at the contact but her temperature grew when Taeyeon adjusted her hand and placed it on her waist instead.

"T-taengoo? W-what are you doing?" she stuttered.

The older girl pulled away and rubbed her chin in thought while walking away from the confused girl. Jessica could barely hear her mumbles, “Side hug is closer…although I really like the waist.”

~

There it was again. That familiar gaze that was causing Jessica’s heartbeat to accelerate. What was up with that danshin? She her lips nervously as the photographer motioned for her and Taeyeon to stand close together.

"I want you to hug each other," he instructed.

Taeyeon’s face brightened immediately while Jessica’s turned red. A pair of arms tightened around her neck and shoulders, leaving her no choice but to wrap her arms around a petite waist.

A hum escaped Taeyeon’s lips before the photo was taken. This time, she rearranged their hands so it was in reverse. Jessica felt warm arms encircle her waist and pull her closer to the shorter girl. She bit her lip before wrapping her arms around Taeyeon’s neck.

The photoshoot continued like that before they were finished for the day. Taeyeon seemed rather pleased as she walked off to change back into her civilian clothes, “Mm, I definitely love the waist.”

~

"Yah, what is up with Taengoo?" Jessica hissed.

"Taetae?" Tiffany asked from her spot snuggled on the couch next to Yuri.

Yuri blinked at her girlfriend before she chuckled, “What’s up with Taeyeon-ah?”

"She’s been…acting weird."

"How so?" Tiffany urged her to continue.

A blush covered Jessica’s face before she coughed into her fist, “She’s sort of been…hugging me all day.”

Tiffany grinned, “Isn’t that a good thing?”

"Yeah, I mean you’ve wanted her to notice you haven’t you? Maybe she’s finally done just that," Yuri inputted.

"I mean, I enjoy her hugs but I just want to know why.”

Jessica jumped when she felt cold hands press against her waist from behind before a pair of arms held her. She nearly fell back into the embrace and her face immediately flushed when Taeyeon placed her chin on her shoulder.

"I wanted to know what’s my favorite hug with Sica-yah," Taeyeon spoke with a grin.

Yuri smirked, “Did you figure out which one?”

"I think this is my favorite so far," Taeyeon answered while she squeezed Jessica’s waist, causing her front to be flush against Jessica’s back.

The blonde bit her lip as she felt her heart race from their close proximity. Taeyeon slowly began to rotate Jessica in her arms as she spoke.

"But I think my favorite hug is the one where I can see my Sica’s reaction as I confess to her," Jessica’s eyes widened as she made a half circle and was staring directly into dark onyx orbs with those same warm arms securely around her waist.

"I love you, Sica-yah," then a warm pair of lips descended upon her own and she reciprocated while wrapping her arms tight behind Taeyeon’s neck.

A true lover’s embrace.

~

There was going to be more humor in this one but…it wrote itself again. Lol.

FUNNY SCENE IN MY HEAD:

"Taengoo, what are you doing?" the blonde looked down at the girl who was bending her knees with her arms around her waist.

"I’m…trying…but I have…no upper…body strength!" Taeyeon wheezed as she tried to lift the other girl.

Lift hug. FAIL.

Dammit, Taeyeon. You need to work out, she mentally cursed herself.