TaengSic - Moving Out

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Jessi moves out of the house because of Taengoo
 


Ohh my angsty feels. >.<

~

There was a tension in the dorm as everyone kept quiet, everyone except for their choding Yoona.

"Sica-unnie, you don’t have to go," she pleaded with the girl who was packing the last of her things.

Jessica threw the last of her things into her luggage, a picture of all nine of them before debut, “My house isn’t that far, Yoong. You can always come visit me.”

Yoona pouted as she watched Jessica roll her things to the front door, “Why don’t you just stay?”

Jessica turned to Yoona with a pained smile, “It’s a little awkward, Yoong.”

Desperate, the young girl faced their leader, “Taeyeon-unnie! Do something!”

Taeyeon stood with her hands in her pockets and shrugged, not making eye contact with Jessica, “Sica’s a big girl; she can make her own decisions.”

Jessica paused with her hand on the doorknob while she listened to Taeyeon’s lack of concern. She would always be ignored by the one she wanted the most attention from.

Yoona pleaded once more, “Sica-unnie, don’t go!”

Jessica opened the door and smiled and sad smile, “I love you Yoong, but this is for the best.”

The older girl walked out the door and the door slammed shut. Yoona stared at the door with a heavy heart. Their group was no longer complete in the dorm. A surge of anger filled her for she lost her unnie.

"Why didn’t you do anything?!" Yoona turned to Taeyeon.

The shorty shrugged, “It was her choice.”

"I hate you. This is your fault!” Yoona screamed before disappearing to her room.

~