TaeNy - Cuddling

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: a really fluffy taeny cuddling scene with lots of laughter and cheesiness ^_^
 


Aww, this one’s cute.

~

Giggles filled the room as the two girls play wrestled on the bed. Taeyeon seemed to have the upper hand and was straddling poor Tiffany, tickling her sides with joy.

"T-taetae! I can’t…breathe~" she managed she get out between her giggles.

Taeyeon stopped with a grin, “Really? Neither can I when I’m with you.”

Tiffany melted at her girlfriend’s words, “You’re such a cheeseball, Tae.”

"Only for you…but that doesn’t mean I’ll stop," she grinned evilly and went back to tickling the pink-loving girl.

"S-stop! Hahahaha! Taetae! S-stop!"

"Not what you said last night~"

The younger of the two shoved the ert off of her. Taeyeon fell with a yelp and landed on the ground. Little Ginger yipped and her owner’s face in comfort.

"Taetae!" Tiffany said in concern.

Taeyeon groaned but laughed at herself, “You know, Fany-ah, you’re the one who likes it rough. Not me.”

Tiffany frowned and shoved her girlfriend once more, not allowing her onto the bed, “Byuntae.”

A chuckle escaped the kid-like leader before settling against the mushroom with a small pout. Tiffany turned her head to the side and chose to ignore the byuntae.

"I’m sowwie, Ppani."

Tiffany was resistant and turned away from her, closing off Taeyeon. The shorty snuggled close, back hugging her eye-smiling princess. She kissed the back of her shoulder.

"Dae Dae’s sowwie."

After a few seconds, Tiffany turned around with a huff and stared at her cheeky girlfriend who looked at her with a powerful pout and puppy dog eyes.

"Forgive Dae Dae?"

She rolled her eyes and giggled, “Okay, okay. I forgive you.”

Taeyeon lifted her arms in triumph, “Yes! Fany-ah loves me again.”

Tiffany couldn’t help but laugh at the dork, “And you say you have no aegyo.”

The shorty shrugged before she brought Tiffany closer to her body, “Cuddles?”

She received a nod and a sweet kiss on the mouth, “Yes, please.”

They laid there in peace and contentment, just listening to each other breathe. Tiffany settled her ear against Taeyeon’s chest and her steady heart beat was such a comfort that it was slowly lulling her to sleep.

"I love you, Fany-ah," Taeyeon whispered.

And right before Tiffany surrendered to the land of sleep she whispered back, “I love you, too, Taetae.”

~

Was that even fluffy? Lol. I sort of inserted some of Taeyeon’s byunness in there. XD