TaengSic - Reporters

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon getting enraged while watching how the reporters swarmed at Jessica in the award show in Macau. Lol can't help it, I really felt sorry for Jessi... she looked afraid >< have you already watched it?
 


I saw it after reading this request. I was starting to get mad too! >:/

~

Taeyeon sat on the couch alongside Yuri and Tiffany who were watching something on youtube from the television. Her eyes were slowly shutting when she saw a particularly beautiful girl walk across the screen.

"Omo, it’s Sica!" the shorty sat up.

Yuri chuckled at their leader’s reaction, “Yes, it’s Sica.”

"Obvious much, Taetae?" Tiffany teased.

Taeyeon ignored the two and focused her eyes on the beautiful girl on the screen. Her eyes scanned down her dress and the familiar flutter of butterflies settled in her stomach. Jessica walked down the red carpet with a grace and even though she was alone, she was their representing SNSD.

Jessica gave a quick answer to the MC’s questions saying that it was good to be back again. A firm smile settled on Taeyeon’s face as the youtube clip ended. Another video started up and the smile that was on Taeyeon’s face disappeared to be replaced with a scowl.

Poor Jessica was surrounded by microphones that were too close for comfort, “Yah, do they not know what personal space is?”

The reporters kept asking questions in Chinese but Jessica did her best to answer them. Taeyeon knew how Jessica was uncomfortable in large crowds and to see her being crowded like that ignited a flame of anger within her. As the clip went on, the more and more uncomfortable Jessica looked.

Taeyeon’s hands clenched shut before a loud voice startled her. A man had yelled which caused all the annoying microphones to disperse from in front of Jessica. The split second look of fear on Jessica’s face made Taeyeon want to hurl something at the TV in hopes that it would somehow teleport through space and time and smack all the reporters senseless.

"Taeng, you okay?"

The shorty turned her head to Yuri with a frown, “Yuri, call Sica.”

"What?"

"Call Sica."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Why don’t you call her? Instead of getting poor Yuri to do it.”

Taeyeon’s expression grew dark. She couldn’t call her. It was too embarrassing.

"Dammit Yuri! Call her and make sure she’s fine!" the shorty stood up abruptly and left the room.

Yuri glanced at Tiffany before pulling out her cellphone with a sigh.

~

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sica. We just saw what happened at Macao yesterday. Are you okay?"

"I…ne. I’m okay. It was a little scary though."

"Oh, that’s good. We were worried about you."

"Thanks for calling to make sure I was okay."

A chuckle.

"No problem, Sica. Although you’ll have to thank Taeng. She made me call you to make sure you were okay."

"Taeyeon? Are you sure?"

"Mmhmm. She demanded it too."

Jessica was silent as she took in the information, “Oh.”

"Yeah, listen. I have to go to a schedule now. Maybe you should call her up?"

"I…"

"She still cares about you, Sica. Never give up."

"I…thank Yul. I think I will."

"Bye! Oh, and good luck!"

~

Jessica sat on the edge of her hotel bed and stared at her phone. All she needed to do was hit the call button and she would be connected with the girl that meant the most to her. her lips nervously, Jessica finally pressed the green button.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Jessica was losing her nerve and nearly pressed the end call button.

"Y-yoboseyo?"

"Taengoo."

"…"

"…"

"…"

"…"

"I was so worried about you.”

~

Idk how this ended up like this. :P