TaengSic - 7 Goddesses Know

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon and Sica trying to hide their relationship from their members but little did they know the other 7 goddesses already knew ><
~


After an intense dance practice, the soshi girls had decided a snack was in order, “We’re going to the convenience store! Who wants to come?”

There was a chorus of, “I do!” Several hands even threw themselves up in the air.

Taeyeon on the other hand glanced over to her gorgeous sleeping goddess, “You guys go ahead. I’ll stay behind and watch Jessica.”

Hyoyeon looked over to their leader with a look, “You sure? I think she’ll be fine.”

"I can stay behind instead, Taeng," Yuri offered.

Taeyeon shook her head, “No, no. It’s okay. I’m the leader so I should be the one to watch her.”

All the girls glanced at each other with knowing grins on their faces, “Okay then, we’ll bet you something.”

Right before the girls could leave, Taeyeon spoke up, “Don’t forget Si, Jessica. I’m sure she would like a drink after waking up.”

The seven other members nodded and then waved goodbye as they left. Once the door shut, Taeyeon moved to sit by Jessica. She ran her hand through ginger locks before the supposed sleeping girl spoke up while keeping her eyes closed.

"Are they gone?" she asked while slowly opening her eyes.

"Yeah, they just left," Taeyeon smiled down at the younger girl.

Jessica sat up and took Taeyeon’s hand into her own, “How long do we have?”

"Convenience store isn’t that far, and depending on how fast they walk I would say about 20 minutes."

"Then let’s not waste our time, Jessica smirked as she pulled the leader to her and fused their lips together.

~

"They’re not being very slick about it."

"No kidding, I’ve unknowingly walked in on them making out…twice.

"They’ve always been obvious about it. Even from before,” Sunny pointed it out.

Yoona scoffed, “Tell me about it.”

Sunny rolled her eyes, “It doesn’t matter how many lifetimes we live, they’re always trying to hide it.”

"Do you think they’ll get their memories soon?" the maknae of the group asked curiously.

Hyoyeon chuckled, “When they do, I want to see the looks on their faces when they realize we know about them. I believe it was me who was traumatized the last time we caught them.”

~

"Hey Mars, where you going?"

Taeyeon blinked as she was one her way out of the arena but had been stopped by her group of friends, “Uhh, I was just…going to go…umm, eat? Yeah, eat!”

"Eat? I wanna go! I heard Saturn was working on a new recipe!" Jupiter loved to eat and that was no hidden fact.

The Goddess of War internally groaned, she should have come up with a better excuse. For now she would be stuck with her annoying group of friends, “Uh, er, yeah. You should come.”

Sooyoung’s smile brightened as she began to lightly jog to the dining hall, “I haven’t seen Sunny in awhile anyway.”

"Yeah, and I plan on eating her food before you," the choding Yoona had ran forward with a wide smirk.

"Yah! No way Mercury!" the tall goddess screamed.

Another figure ran past the two, “See you there, slowpokes!”

Sooyoung groaned as she now had a second competitor, “Hey! That’s not fair Ms. Goddess of the Heavens.”

Yuri was so far ahead and Sooyoung just mumbled, ” I hate how Uranian people are ridiculously fast.”

Taeyeon seemed to be dragging her feet on the way to the dining hall. This was no the original plan. When the dejected girl reached the dining hall, she looked up to see her secret girlfriend who just gave her a quizzical look. They were supposed to meet secretly and Taeyeon could only shrug helplessly as her three friends began to bombard the beautiful goddess.

"Hey Venus! Eating lunch?" Yoona asked loudly.

Jessica nodded in affirmation, “Yeah, Sunny’s cooking up a storm with the new ingredients from her planet, Saturn.”

Yuri looked behind Jessica and smiled, “You brought Earth and Pluto with you. Hey Neptune-baby, why haven’t you visited me?”

Taeyeon just noticed the entourage behind her girlfriend. Seems as if she wasn’t the only one who struggled to meet her here secretly. The shorty glanced over to Yuri who began hitting on the Goddess of the Sea.

Tiffany giggled at her girlfrind, “Been busy with my planet’s affairs. You could have visited me. Seohyunnie did.”

"Pluto’s not that far though," Yuri tried to reason.

"Neither is your planet," Tiffany interjected.

In the middle of their playful argument, Taeyeon and Jessica slipped out from the room and went somewhere more private. Unfortunately, their absence was almost immediately noticed.

"Guys, they disappeared again,"  Sooyoung spoke up.

Yuri looked around, “Damn, they probably left to get it on.”

"They really should just come clean about their relationship," Seohyun stated.

Hyoyeon let out a sigh, “It’s getting really tiring waiting for them to tell us. Here, let me go fetch them.”

Needless to say, the two girls were caught in the most compromising position; leaving Hyoyeon wanting to bleach her eyes out for she would never forget how flexible the Goddess of Love truly was.

~

Taeyeon had Jessica pressed against the dance floor as they made out. A moan escaped Jessica and she lifted her knee to press against Taeyeon’s center. The door to the practice room opened up and the two scrambled to disentangle from each other. They looked up to see Seohyun blankly staring at them.

Seohyun turned around to the rest of her unnies who were entering with their purchased goods, “Unnies! This is the third time now that I’ve walked in on them. Can we tell them we know already?”

~

Some reason you said goddesses and I literally thought of goddesses. Lol. A bit of inspiration came from Sailor Moon. :P

 

Taeyeon - Mars (Ares) - Goddess of War
Jessica - Venus (Aphrodite) - Goddess of Love
Sooyoung - Jupiter (Zeus) - Shikshin King of Gods
Yoona - Mercury (Hermes) - Goddess of Travel/Thievery
Yuri - Uranus (earliest supreme god) - Goddess of the Heavens
Hyoyeon - Earth (Gaia) - Goddess of Marriage/Oath
Seohyun - Pluto (Hades) - Goddess of the Underworld
Sunny - Saturn (Cronos) - Goddess of Agriculture
Tiffany - Neptune (Poseidon) - Goddess of the Sea