TaengSic - From Afar

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon looking after Jessica from afar... (you can say that she has a bf) because Tae was 'mad' at her (you can also say that they were banned into dating but... yeah you know what I mean).
 


I don’t know if I interpreted what you said properly. I’m sorry if I got it wrong. >.<

~

Taeyeon sat across from Lee Sooman with Jessica right beside her. He was leaning back in his chair and let out a rather heavy sigh. The two freshly debuted girls gulped as they waited for him to speak. Sooman was definitely displeased.

"How long has this been going on?"

Taeyeon her lips and opened to reply. No sound came from her and was surprised to hear Jessica answer for them, “A year. About a year, Sooman-ssi.”

The man rubbed his chin and shook his head, “Do you know the amount of scandals this will cause?”

"I’m sure no one will think anything of it, they’ll just think we’re best friends," Taeyeon offered.

Sooman shook his head, “Whatever it is you two have, you need to break it off. I don’t need scandals on my company or my idols. You need to be seen with men. To feed the media that all you two are, are just friends.”

"Wh-what? No! I ref-"

"Okay, we’ll do it."

Taeyeon turned her head to her girlfriend, or was it ex-girlfriend? She was willing to just throw their relationship away just like that? A frown settled on Taeyeon’s face.

"Good, then it’s settled. Go create a boyfriend."

~

Taeyeon stared at the couple from across the street. Jessica entered the cafe with Taecyeon and an unpleasant feeling settled in her stomach. A sigh escaped her lips, she was still mad about the whole thing but Taeyeon would do everything in her power to protect Jessica. Even from Lee Sooman. That was why, Taeyeon had a firm talk with the 2PM member to treat the ice princess right. Because underneath that icy exterior was a sensitive, loving girl.

~

Yeah, I don’t think I interpreted this one correctly. >.<