YulTiSic - Dominant

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: YulTiSic - established relationship, jessica and yuri aggressively laying claim on tiffany because of how touchy she is with other people. She's doing it on purpose because they tend to be loving and gentle with her in bed when sometimes she just wants to be dominated, but she's too shy to tell.
 


We’ll see if I can do this ot3 any justice. :P It’s kind of fighting with my taenysic feels. Lol.

~

"Ohmigosh Taetae, that’s so funny!" Tiffany laughed loudly as she leaned heavily against Taeyeon.

Taeyeon laughed along with her bestfriend and they were clutching each other from how funny the joke was. They were enjoying their time together but were unaware of two pairs of eyes that were watching them.

"Okay! Back to practice!"

All the girls got into formation but Taeyeon was pulled to the side by Sooyoung, “Taeyeon-ah. You might want to distance yourself from Tiffany for a little.”

The leader had a confused look on her face, “Why?”

"Yuri and Jessica don’t look too happy that you’re spending time with her," Sooyoung craned her neck discreetly.

Taeyeon looked behind her and her eyes widened before facing the front again. Tiffany’s girlfriends looked like they wanted to rip her from limb to limb.

"I’m not even doing anything!"

Sooyoung shook her head, “Try convincing them of that.”

~

Rehearsal was over and Taeyeon let out a relieved sigh. Tiffany seemed to be really touchy today and no matter how much she tried to avoid her best friend’s touch, she was always right beside her. She just now managed to escape the clingy girl and was heading towards the van. Once they got to the dorm, she would be safe.

They were split into two vans and Taeyeon quickly made her way into the much fuller one for fear of Tiffany catching up with her. She squeezed into the van and nearly peed herself to find a glaring Yuri and Jessica staring at her.

There were two seats open and Taeyeon was relieved to find a spot already reserved for Tiffany between her girlfriends. Taeyeon settled in her seat next to Sooyoung only to deflate when Tiffany climbed into the van, past her girlfriends, and squeezed herself between the shikshin and their leader.

Two glares were sent her way and Taeyeon sent a hopeless gaze towards Sooyoung, mentally screaming for help.

~

Tiffany smiled a mischievous smirk as she settled her head onto Taeyeon’s shoulder. Her plan was working! She wanted some action tonight but Yuri and Jessica were always so gentle with her. There was nothing wrong with tender lovemaking but sometimes Tiffany just wanted raw passionate . And it seemed that the only way for that to happen was to make them incredibly jealous. Sorry Taetae. This is for the sake of my life.

~

On their way up to the dorm, Taeyeon found herself pressed against the wall with two furious ladies.

"Tiffany is ours. I don’t care if you’re our leader. No one touches her but us,” Jessica hissed as she jabbed a finger into Taeyeon’s shoulder quite painfully.

Taeyeon tried to protest that it wasn’t her fault but she was given a strong glare and she decided to keep mum. Sooyoung passed by the frozen leader and shook her head with a tsk, “I told you, Taeyeon.”

~

Tiffany walked into the dorm only to have hand roughly grab her forearm. She looked up to see Yuri with a dark look on her face. Jessica wasn’t far behind and Tiffany soon found herself thrown onto the bed with two angry girlfriends.

"You’ve been a very, very bad girl.”

"I think we oughta teach you a lesson and show you who you belong to."

Tiffany could feel her insides tremble and her becoming soaked. Yuri roughly claimed her lips with her own while Jessica rubbed Tiffany’s s. She soon found herself with two pairs of mouths claiming every inch of her skin. Tiffany let out a satisfied moan. Oh god, I’ve been waiting for this.