TaengSic - Jessicat in Heat

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Can we get more Jessicat and Tae in whatever scenario idk lol
 

 

Sorry to the requests that I skipped. I jumped straight to this one. I just had to do it. :P

I love Jessicat and puppy!Taeng! :3

~

A tennis ball flew across the living room and small, black, curly haired puppy ran to get it. Puppy Taeng jumped onto the couch to where the tennis ball landed.

"Ball!" she pounced onto the yellow sphere.

"Good girl, Taetae!" her eye-smiling owner watched in amusement.

It was far too big for so she just began to gnaw at it. She was surprised to hear purring and her tail automatically began to wag in excitement.

"Jessicat!" she yipped.

Jessica was rubbing her ginger fur against the black puppy, "Taengoo~"

"Taengoo? Is that me?"

"Taengoo~ I love you~" the kitten kept purring.

A happy bark came from the bundle of energy, "I love you, too. Jessicat!"

The purring continued and so did the nuzzling of Jessica against Taeyeon. Taeyeon tilted her head in as she began to sniff the air.

"What’s that smell? Smells good," the puppy turned her head and took a whiff of Jessica.

Jessica gave the puppy a small kiss which was reciprocated, "Taengoo~ I want you~"

The sound of the front door opening alerted Taeyeon to another being coming in. In her excitement, she bolted to the door, leaving poor Jessica on the couch yowling.

"Taengoo~"

It was Yuri, their owner’s girlfriend and she seemed to have brought a friend that Taeyeon knew.

"Minho!"

"Taeyeon!"

The two dogs barked at each other in greeting while Yuri wrapped up Tiffany in a warm embrace. Jessica’s yowling grew louder and the two dogs went back to the couch.

"Taengoo~ I need you~"

Minho sniffed the air and grew excited at the smell. He began to approach Jessica only to be met with an angry looking Taeyeon.

"No! Jessicat is mine!" she began to bark at the much larger dog.

This was the first time she ever barked at her friend and it alerted their owners of the ruckus. Taeyeon wouldn’t listen to Tiffany’s orders of stopping and that caused Yuri to take Minho with her.

"Yul, babe. I’m so sorry. I don’t know what overcame Taeyeon," Tiffany said as she led Yuri to the door.

The tanned girl shook her head with a smile, “It’s okay, honey.”

"Taeyeon just seems really possessive of Jessica. Are either of them in heat?” Yuri asked.

"Not that I know of although…Jessica’s been awfully affectionate lately and always yowling whenever Taeyeon is far from her."

Yuri looked over to the couch and chuckled, “Yeah, then I’m pretty sure your kitten’s in heat and wants some loving from Taeyeon.”

Tiffany turned around to see a satisfied looking Taeyeon whose tail was wagging as Jessica continuously rubbed against her side.

"Taengoo~ I love you~ I want your babies~" the kitten purred.

~