TaeNy - Daddy's Home

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: there seems to be so little taeny so i want to request a scenario based on the 3rd gif of this photoset: "fuibaka tumblr/post/60342348434" (just put the period and the com. thanks!)
 


That gif is pure genius!

~

Tiffany had a busy day at home. Laundry, dishes, sweeping, mopping, and taking care of baby Seohyun. She glanced over at the clock to see that her hubby would be coming home soon. Their baby girl was sleeping soundly and she had just placed her down in the crib when the door opened.

"Fany~ Daddy’s home!" Taeyeon had draped herself over the doorway with what she deemed worthy as a seductive look.

Tiffany let out a sigh and glanced at the sleeping Seohyun, “Shhh. I just got her to sleep, Taetae.”

Taeyeon moved forward and slipped her hands underneath her wife’s shirt, “Mmm, when was the last time we did it, Fany-ah?”

"Yah, Seohyun’s in the room you byuntae," Tiffany hissed while she slipped away from her hubby’s arms.

Taeyeon followed Tiffany to the kitchen where she watched her wife was the dishes, “Fany-ah~ I miss you~”

Tiffany nearly jumped when arms slipped around her waist, pulling her against her hubby’s chest. A mouth began to nibble on Tiffany’s shoulder, up her neck, and in a delectable earlobe.

"Have I told you, I love you yet today?"

"You did, this morning," Tiffany leaned back into Taeyeon’s embrace.

"Well then, have I told you I think you look incredibly y when you’re , today?" Taeyeon smirked.

"What? No, I’m not even ."

Taeyeon’s skilled hands ed Tiffany’s skinny jeans and rolled them off her hips. Her hubby whispered huskily in her ear that caused her knees to tremble, “Daddy’s home and daddy wants some loving.”

~