TaeNy/JeTi - I'm So In Love With Two

TaeNySic Scenarios
kpopisking asked: TaeNySic to the scenario presented in the song 'So In Love With Two' by Mikaila. With Tiffany from the point of the view of the singer.
 


This time with Tiffany in the middle. :3

~

Tiffany sat at the house party with her back leaning against Taeyeon’s front. Warm arms covered around her waist and held her hands. Taeyeon was a sophomore and a year younger than her. However, at times she seemed to be mature beyond her years. Most of the time, she acted like a complete choding.

Taeyeon was just a joy to be with and it was refreshing to lead in a relationship. Sure, Taeyeon was more boyish than her but she was so innocent when it came to certain things. Tiffany felt a pair of lips kiss the back of her neck sweetly. A shiver ran down her spine.

"You okay?" a slight husky voice whispered in her ear.

Tiffany nodded her head, starting to feel guilty, “I’m okay. Just enjoying being here with you.”

Taeyeon grinned dorkily before resuming her conversation with those around them. Tiffany sat back and her lips unconsciously. Taeyeon wasn’t the only girl in her life; there was Jessica.

Jessica was a senior, a year older than Tiffany. She was in the arts program and had a wonderful voice. There was a mysterious aura about her and she seemed standoffish if you didn’t know her. However, she was the warmest and sweetest person Tiffany knew. More than Taeyeon, even.

Tiffany could remember how Jessica had asked her to be her girlfriend. There was a candlelit dinner and tons of pink roses. Jessica knew almost all the ins and outs of dating. It was the best night of her life.

The guilt started to eat at her because Jessica loved kissing the back of Tiffany’s neck. It reminded Tiffany that she was two timing the both of them. She was lucky enough that their circle of friends never coincided. A dorky sophomore and a classy senior. They shared one thing in common for Tiffany: she was in love with the both of them.

She was being selfish, she knew that. Eventually she would have to choose between the two but she honestly didn’t want to. She wanted the both of them. Tiffany nodded her head to herself, she’ll cross the bridge when she comes to it. The eye-smiling queen just leaned back into Taeyeon’s embrace with a smile. If you don’t think about it, you don’t have to worry about it.

Sunny came up to the two of them, the only girl who knew what Tiffany was doing. Why? Because she was her best friend. Tiffany looked up at her with a smile but she furrowed her brows at the look she gave her.

The pixie junior nonchalantly spoke, “Jessica’s here.”

Tiffany felt her eyes go wide and started to shrink in her seat. Maybe she could hide. Before she could get up from her spot in front of Taeyeon, her eyes connected with a pair of hurt eyes belonging to one Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

~

It’s not as long as some of my posts but hope it was okay. :)