TaengSic - Movies

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon and Jessica go to a scary movie and Jessica is so scared that she clings on to Taeyeon. Taeyeon secretly enjoys this.
~


Jessica found herself in front of the doors going into theater number four. She was starting to regret going to the movies with Taeyeon. She was fearless when it came to horror movies.

"Are you sure it’s not that scary?" Jessica whispered.

Taeyeon waved her hand, “It’s not. I swear. I even heard it was funny.”

Jessica still seemed doubtful but followed the other girl inside.

~

Taeyeon’s laughter was heard amongst the screams of fear. Jessica squeezed her eyes shut as one of the girls on the screen began getting chased by the hideous monster. Not scary my foot. Jessica knew she shouldn’t have listened to the stupidity of Taeyeon’s answer.

The music began to alert to them that something bad was going to happen and Jessica screamed when the monster caught the girl on screen. In her fear, she clung desperately onto Taeyeon’s arm and buried her face deep in her neck.

Taeyeon glanced down at the frightened girl and smirked. Bring Jessica to a horror movie and get her to cling to me. Mission success!

~

Very short. I’m so sorry. OTL. I’m running out of juice.