YoonTae - Unnie

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Yoontae? Fluffy Yoontae? Write as u wish author!
 

Yoontae? Here we go!

~

I’m always watching Tae-unnie.

How she talks, how she laughs, how she tends to be distracted with little thoughts. I love the playful side of her that she almost always has. She really is our kid-leader.

Although at times I feel as if I’m the older one with how small she is, there is no doubt why she is our leader. She is the glue that keeps us together somehow. I don’t know how it happened but…

I’m in love with Tae-unnie.

With her voice, her eyes, her smile. I’m in love with her.

I don’t know where I gathered the courage but I confessed to her. Tae-unnie took it in stride and we somehow began dating. Through that, I learned that Tae-unnie is a romantic at heart.

She took me to the roof of our dorm where a picnic spread was waiting for us with thick blankets and a couple of pillows to help us watch the twinkling stars. I discovered how soft Tae-unnie is and is better than any pillow to lay on.

I know Tae-unnie is small but when she wraps me in her arms, I feel this warmth that settles in me. Cuddling always leads to making out and Tae-unnie’s really talented in kissing. I love it when she holds my face so tenderly and I pull her closer by the back of her neck.

Mmm…Tae-unnie’s lips.

I need to snap out of it. I miss my Tae-unnie. I’m in the middle of filming and she has her own schedule today. I wish I was in her arms at this very moment. Sigh. I guess I’ll just have to wait when I get back to the dorm.

Wait, I just received a text.

From: My Tae-Unnie

    My Yoongie,

    Had some time to send you a text.
    I miss you. Know that I’m thinking of you.
    Saranghae.

    Always your Taeng

My heart fluttered. Tae-unnie always know how to make me smile. Nado saranghae.

~

So I tried writing it in first person. Sorry it’s short, like I said, I’m trying to knock out these scenarios ASAP so I can accept new ones. Although I still tend to make some sort of long.  :P