JeTi - Kid Jeti

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Kid sica meets a kid Tiffany

 


Awwwww. So cute! Okay. :)

~

A little girl was playing by herself on the beach with her bucket and shovel. Her appa was with her sister swimming in the ocean while her umma was sunbathing. So here she was, making sand castles alone.

Little Jessica didn’t seem to mind. She liked doing things by herself some times. Hands patted down the sides of the castle she was creating before she took her shovel to make a moat.

Her cute little tongue stuck out as she carefully dug out sand, careful not to dig so close to the castle for fear of it crumbling. She had just finished the moat when a shadow was cast over her, causing her to look up. There standing in front of her was a girl about her age in a yellow swimsuit and a pink bucket in hand.

"Hi!" she said with a cute eyesmile.

Jessica blinked and bit her lip nervously, she wasn’t so great at interacting with strangers, “A-annyeong.”

"Oh? You’re Korean too?" the other girl exclaimed in excitement.

"Uh, y-yeah. Hi."

"Me too! I’m Tiffany!" she stuck out her hand.

"I’m Jessica…" the little girl tentatively stuck her hand out.

Tiffany shook the other girl’s hand like she’s seen her father do all the time, “Can I play with you?”

"I…yeah."

What was the harm? She was friendly enough.

"I like your bathing suit!"

This girl had a really loud volume and Jessica blushed at the attention, “Thank you.”

"I loooove pink. But my umma bought me this yellow one. Oh! Did you build this castle?"

And she had quite the short attention span too.

Jessica nodded shyly, “Yeah. Wanna help?”

Tiffany grinned and showed her her bucket, “Sure do! I have tons of seashells we can stick to the castle. Come on!”

With that, the two began placing seashells all around the castle. Jessica smiled as she looked over to her new friend. They managed to finish the masterpiece and Tiffany had even gotten some ocean water to pour into their moat.

"It’s perfect! All that’s missing is a princess."

"Princess?" Jessica asked.

"Mmhmm, princess of the castle!" Tiffany said with a smirk. "Princess Jessica of Castletopia!"

"What about you? Princess Tiffany of Castletopia!"

"But there can only be one princess," Tiffany said.

Jessica smiled and held the other girl’s hand in hers, “As princess I command Tiffany to be a princess with me..”

Besides, two princesses were better than one, right?