JeTi - Mrs. Hwang

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Kid Jessica has a puppy love for her 26 yesr old teacher, Ms. Hwang
~


Jessica swung her legs back and forth in glee. Today was Monday and that meant school. School was her favorite thing in the world. And why was that? It was all because of her beautiful music teacher, Ms. Hwang.

The nine year old sat up straight in her chair as they would be heading off to music class. All the children were lined up and brought up one floor to Ms. Tiffany Hwang’s music class.

Little Jessica took her spot on the second tier and smiled widely as they began their vocal exercises. Her eyes brightened and her back straightened whenever her teacher would glance in her direction. Warm butterflies always seemed to fly around her stomach when they made eye contact.

"Okay, class. Now we’ll sing from the top. Don’t worry about getting the notes right, we’re just going to get a feel for the song. Oh, and Jessica?"

Jessica perked up, “Ne, Ms. Hwang?”

"I’d like you to take the solo on this one," Tiffany smiled.

The grin that was on the nine year old’s face threatened to split her face in half with how wide it was, “Ne!”

Ms. Hwang was the epitome of perfection in Jessica’s eyes. She was beautiful, smart, kind, patient, caring, enthusiastic, passionate, and so much more! Ms. Hwang was the best.

Jessica often dreamed of growing up and marrying Ms. Hwang. It sent chills down the child’s back at the thought of being a future Mrs. Hwang. She loved the sound of that.

Music class was soon over, much to Jessica’s disappointment, and the students were beginning to line up. Jessica lagged behind and tugged on Tiffany’s pink blouse.

"Yes, Jessi?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica’s face flushed at the nickname, “You’re the best Ms. Hwang! I love you!”

Tiffany giggled at patted the adorable child who hugged her, “Thank you, Jessi. You’re so sweet. I love you too.”

A pair of warm arms enveloped the blushing Jessica and she was ecstatic. Ms. Hwang loves me too! Tiffany watched in amusement as Jessica did a fist pump.

"Alright kiddo, get in line."

Jessica skipped to stand in line, the grin on her face seemed to be plastered on there forever. She squealed at the thought her crush loved her too. I’m gonna be Mrs. Hwang in no time!