JeTi/Taengsic - Wait

TaeNySic Scenarios
ozaira asked: Heartbroken and close to suicidal Jessica turns to her friends Taeyeon and Tiffany for comfort and their words. Seeing her love fall apart before her Taeyeon admits her long hidden feelings towards Jessica in an attempt to show her worth. Tiffany also has romantic feelings towards Jessica though, does she look on with mixed feelings and say nothing or does she admit her feeling as well? What happens?

That is a hard question to answer. >.< We’ll see how this turns out. :P

~

"Let’s break up."

Jessica felt her world shatter.

~

Walking home never felt as lonely as it did. This would be the first time she walked home without her chatterbox of a girlfriend. Excuse me, ex-girlfriend.

Jessica felt empty.

Hollow.

She passed by a food cart and fondly thought of her ex. How she would always want to eat because everyone needs food to survive, right? Jessica choked on her tears as she passed by the cart. Was there something wrong with her? Was she not pretty enough? What did she lack?

She found that her feet had led her in front of Taeyeon’s house. Taeyeon and Tiffany were her close friends and they always hung out at the shorty’s place even though they were next door neighbors. Jessica felt like she needed some comforting and who better than those two?

~

Taeyeon was surprised when she opened the door to reveal a tear-stricken Jessica mumbling something about a break up. The younger girl collapsed in her arms and she threw Tiffany a worried look. Her best friend ushered the two of them inside the house and led them to Taeyeon’s room.

Jessica’s shoulders shook from her sobs and it broke Taeyeon’s heart, “Sica-yah? What happened?”

Tiffany sat on the other side of Jessica, gently rubbing the back of her hand, “You can talk to us, Jessi. We’re here for you.”

"S-Sooyoung doesn’t want me."

"What?"

"What do you mean she doesn’t want you?"

The two had been dating for over a year now and going strong. Hearing this news was a huge surprise to the two best friends. Jessica’s sobs grew louder and she barely managed to answer her closest friends.

"She broke up with me."

She had whispered it so quietly that Taeyeon would have missed it if she wasn’t so close to the girl. Tiffany immediately grasped Jessica’s hand in her own for comfort.

The depressed girl was now hiccuping as she continued to speak, “She doesn’t want me. Why? Why doesn’t she want me? Am I not ‘want-able’? Lovable? Am I hideous? Nobody wants me…”

Taeyeon stared at this broken girl and had to grit her teeth at the thought of what Sooyoung did to her. It was painful to see the girl you were in love with break down like that. She shook her head at Jessica’s questions and turned the other girl’s face to face her own.

"No, Sica-yah. You are want-able. Sooyoung was the luckiest girl alive to have you as her girlfriend. I always thought you were an angel and I had regretted not asking you out before that stupid shikshin did. Don’t ever think you’re not want-able. That you’re not worthy to be loved. That you’re hideous. You’re not. You’re the complete opposite. You are beautiful, want-able, lovable…you’re perfect. I know it’s too soon for me to be saying this but I love you, Sica-yah. I always have.”

Jessica had perked up in the middle of Taeyeon’s speech. One of her closest friends had romantic feelings for her? Strong romantic feelings. She never noticed the girl in that way before but being here. Here in her comforting arms, Jessica began to feel that she had some worth.

Tiffany looked on with mixed emotions. Sadness for seeing Jessica sad. Anger for witnessing Taeyeon’s confession of love to their friend. It wasn’t fair. Tiffany had been beaten to asking out Jessica by Sooyoung. Now she was beaten again at confessing to the girl. She glanced over to Jessica who had this look of complete hopefulness. No, she wasn’t going to back down.

"Jessi, I…"

The other girl turned her head to her and Tiffany felt close up. Could she go through with telling her how she felt? Should she be like Taeyeon and just confess? Or would this just end up with her being a rebound because Jessica was hurt? She clenched her jaw and let out a sigh.

Good things come to those who wait.

Maybe. Maybe now wasn’t the time.

"Yes, Tiff?" Jessica said as she wiped her eyes.

"Just know I love you, too. I’m here for you," Tiffany softly replied with a pat on her hand.

For now she’d just have to treat Jessica as a friend. When the time is right. She’ll come forward and confess. The pink-loving girl glanced between her two closest friends with a heavy heart. Even if Jessica was her one true love, she wouldn’t want to do anything to jeopardize her friendship with the two.

No. She’d just have to wait.

~

Yes. Very hard question to answer. :P