TaengSic/KrysTaeng - Locked in a Room

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: SNSD conspires to lock Taeyeon and Jessica (unbeknownst to them) alone in a room so they can sort out their quarrels. Hilarity and awkwardness ensues.

~

 

"All you gotta do is find the hidden treasure."

"Why are we doing this?"

"Well it’s a rare day off and what better way than to bond together as a group?"

Taeyeon stared at her short best friend with an incredulous look, “So we’re going to play treasure hunt?”

"Mmhmm. I began playing Kingdom Hearts II-"

"Again?"

Sunny huffed, “Yes, again. As I was saying, the Pirates of the Caribbean part was pretty cool.”

"And you figured why don’t we play it too?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Aye, aye, cap’n!" Sunny shouted. "Now come on, we have to beat Team Sparkle."

"Team Sparkle?"

"Tiffany thought of it. She almost named them Team Twinkle."

Taeyeon sighed and rubbed the back of her head, “And what team are we?”

"Team Pikachu!"

"Were you playing Pokemon at the time?"

"Yup, Now c’mon, scallywag. It’s time to claim what is ours!"

Taeyeon shook her head but went along with it. Following the very simple map in her hand, the leader found herself in the middle of one of the smaller rooms. There was a rather hug treasure chest and Taeyeon smirked at how big it was.

"Hey Sunny-ah! I found it!" however, when she turned around, she found that she was alone.

SLAM!

Her head whipped to the side to see the door with a huge paper sign on it: “You two work it out. Good luck!”

~

On the other side of the door, Sunny looked over to Tiffany and the others, “Do you think this’ll do it?”

"it’s a fool-proof plan. I created it," Tiffany said nonchalantly.

The other six girls blinked and a heavy feeling of unease settled in the pit of their stomachs. Had they really decided to believe Tiffany’s “fool-proof plan”? Oh well, it was already in session so nothing they could do about it.

~

Taeyeon found Jessica had fallen asleep in the treasure chest and now the two of them were sitting in the room rather awkwardly. It was silent between the two and Taeyeon didn’t know what to say. Jessica on the other hand, contemplated on what she could say. It was basically the perfect time to confront the problem.

"So I guess this is where we talk."

"About what?"

"You ignoring me."

"What? Noo. I don’t do that."

Jessica gave her a pointed look and Taeyeon shifted in her spot as she leaned against the treasure chest. The look Jessica was giving her was making her sweat bullets.

"Well not exactly…ignoring. Just…avoiding," she finally admitted.

The younger girl sat there at the newfound knowledge. Well that didn’t really make things better. Now the awkwardness in the air seemed to thicken.

"Why?’

Taeyeon rubbed her face in frustration, “It’s not really because of you, persay.”

Yes, there was reason why she avoided the ice princess. A very good reason.

"What do you mean?"

"Wellll~ You might get mad if I tell you."

"As if I’m not mad already for you ignoring me. We were best friends, Taengoo!"

Taeyeon grimaced and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, “I was just scared of your reaction if I told you. So I just avoided talking to you.”

Jessica blinked and crossed her arms over her chest, “You can make up ignoring me by telling me exactly what it is you’re hiding from me.”

"Okay, but you have to promise not to get mad."

"I’ll do my best."

That would have to do for now. So Taeyeon answered very quietly and mumbled her words.

"What?"

"I uhhh," Taeyeon gulped as she knew, she just knew Jessica was going to be furious.

"Well spit it out Taengoo or I’ll choke you to death."

"You’ll choke me regardless. I change my mind, I’m not telling you," Taeyeon shook her head.

"Just tell me."

"No, you’ll get mad."

"I’m getting mad already."

"See? So I shouldn’t tell you."

"Why are you so frustrating?!"

"Why do you keep pressing?!"

"Because you’ve been ignoring me!"

"Look, I’m sorry but I have my reasons."

"Then tell me why?!"

"I can’t!"

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"Just tell me!"

"I’ve been dating your sister since she debuted!"

Silence. Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide as saucers for she let out her biggest secret.

"WHAT?!" the door to the room slammed open as the eight ladies stared at their leader.

There was one particular girl who began to shake from anger, “You’ve been dating Soojung since she debuted?!”

Oh no, Hellsica’s about to appear. Taeyeon nervously got up from her spot on the floor, “Come on, Sica-yah. We’re being honest here with each other. Just…calm down.”

"You’ve been dating her since she was FOURTEEN! You pedo-bear!" Jessica began to chase the older girl.

"She’s legal now!" Taeyeon screamed as she ran around the room, trying to get away from the infuriated girl.

"I’m seriously going to choke you to death!"

Taeyeon managed to slip out the door, narrowly avoiding Jessica’s claws, “This was why I didn’t want to tell you!”

The other seven members could only stare at the scene that was unfolding. Six of the seven members turned their heads to the supposed “genius” who thought of the plan.

Tiffany let out a huff, “Okay, almost fool-proof plan. How was I supposed to know she was dating Soojung and that was why she was avoiding Jessica?”

~

So Taengsic’s problems are because TaengKrys or KrysTaeng were secretly dating and Taeyeon couldn’t let her no or it’d be her head. HAHAH. I don’t know. This one wrote itself as well. :P