TaengSic - Thief and Cop

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Jessi is the criminal, Taeyeon is the cop. dun dun dunnnn~
 


Tons of ideas flowing for this one.  Okay maybe not tons. :P

~

"Detective Kim."

"Detective Kim."

"Sheriff Kim."

The three people stared at each other before shaking their heads.

"Damn, we really should change our last names."

"It’s not my fault, Kim is a common Korean name," Taeyeon groaned as she plopped herself in front of the sheriff’s desk and threw her legs against it.

"Taeng, just because you’re my cousin doesn’t give you the right to make yourself at home in my office," Hyoyeon glared.

Taeyeon brought her legs back and rubbed the back of her head, “I’m sorry. I’m just frustrated.”

Jonghyun chuckled as he took a seat by his partner, “Taeyeon’s just mad that she let Sooyeon get away. Again.”

Hyoyeon let out a sigh at the thought of the elusive Sooyeon. One of the greatest thieves South Korea has seen but to this day, she has evaded capture. It didn’t help that she had her own band of thieves that aided her.

"No matter, we have a lead on their next target. Set up a stake out and take that new recruit with you," Hyoyeon waved them away.

"Wait, which recruit?" Taeyeon asked.

"The one that looks like Detective Kim over there," Hyoyeon nodded towards Jonghyun.

Jonghyun raised his brows, “The noob looks like me?”

"Oh, Dinober!" Taeyeon nodded.

"Yes, now go!" Hyoyeon hurled an apple at the two dawdling detectives.

~

"Unnie, everything’s clear," the voice of her sister filled her ears.

Sooyeon was inside the museum, set to steal some ancient artifacts to sell to their connections in the black market. She effortlessly crawled her way through the vents and came at a fork.

"Alright, which way, Soojung?" she waited for an answer through her earbud.

"Hold on, you’re going to make a left but Kibum is working on the sensors."

"There are sensors in the ventilation shaft?" Jessica asked incredulously.

Krystal nodded her head, forgetting that her older sister couldn’t see her, “Go figure. Guess the artifact is that important to them.”

Jessica scoffed, “Yeah, but still. Sensors in the ventilation shaft?”

"Quit whining, I shut it down," Key interrupted the two.

"Mmhmm, says the one who issitting comfortably in the getaway van,” Jessica mumbled.

"Ear buds! I can still hear you through the ear buds!" Key’s voice grew in pitch.

"Shut up, Kibum. Just do your job."

"That’s what I’m doing, Soojung. And what are you doing? Chilling up on the roof?” Key jibed.

"Yah! I’ll be retrieving the artifact and pulling unnie up while you wait in the van.”

Jessica interrupted their banter, “You two, shut up. Something doesn’t seem right.”

"What do you mean?"

"I’ve got the artifact but it just seemed too easy…" Jessica trailed off.

"Sometimes it’s easy," Krystal shrugged.

"No, I’ve got a bad feeling."

Key chuckled, “Bad feeling? You’re basing it off of a feeling?”

Jessica was alert but got into position and looked up towards the ceiling where Krystal dropped a long line. She placed the artifact in a secure case and tied it to the line.

"Call it woman’s intuition. Soojung, bring it up."

"Got it," Krystal replied as she started pulling.

Key rolled his eyes as he sat in the van, “Pft, woman’s intuition. Like you can trust-“

BAM!

"Police! Open up!" Jonghyun was on the other side.

"!" Key mumbled as he scrambled to turn on the van.

Krystal had pulled up the artifact and grew worried, “Kibum?”

"They’ve somehow piggy backed onto our server and have been listening to our conversation. We’re gonna have to ditch the ear buds. Rendezvous at HQ."

There was a high screech and the two sisters knew that Key disposed of his technology.

"FREEZE!" Krystal turned around to see a dino-looking officer with a gun pointed at her.

"Unnie…can you get out?"

"Don’t worry about me. I’ll see you later."

Krystal nodded before she sprinted away from the cops, artifact in hand. Amber gave chase.

~

Jessica managed to get out of the museum but her favorite officer was hot on her trail.

"Give it up, Sooyeon!"

The thief just grinned as she climbed up a fire escape. She had lost all of Taeyeon’s back up and now it was just the two of them playing a game of cat-and-mouse. This wouldn’t be the first time she slipped Taeyeon’s grasp.

"Never, Detective Kim," she called back.

Taeyeon grunted, she would not lose her again. Not when she was this close. They reached the roof and Taeyeon had her gun pointed at the masked figure.

"Freeze, Sooyeon!"

Jessica stopped and turned around slowly, putting her hands up in the air in surrender. Taeyeon took a few steps forward only for Jessica to take a few steps back.

"You’re not going anywhere, Sooyeon," Taeyeon stated.

Jessica grinned, “Aww, but Detective Kim, I love it when you chase me.”

"Shut up. You are under arrest."

"Pulling out the cuffs? I didn’t know you were , Detective," she teased.

Taeyeon ignored her as she approached the figure and grabbed a delicate wrist, twisting it behind her back and locking hand cuffs to them. “You have the right to remain silent-“

Jessica purred, “What if I’m not the type to be silent?”

Taeyeon ignored the seductress, “Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.”

Jessica waited for the cuffs to click shut before she shoved Taeyeon with her shoulder, causing her mask to fall off her face. Taeyeon didn’t notice that they were close to the roof’s railings and in just a few seconds, Jessica was out of her cuffs.

The criminal was lightning fast in snapping her wrist with a cuff and the other to the railing. Jessica giggled at the frustrated officer.

"I told you, Detective. I love playing with you."

She gripped the woman’s collar and gave her a deep kiss. Taeyeon was too surprised and shocked to react. After the kiss, Jessica rubbed her thumb against her bottom lip.

"Mmm, strawberries. Never would have guess, Detective. Don’t miss me too much."

With a wink and a jump down from the railings, Jessica disappeared.

Taeyeon was in a daze before she realized that she had let Jessica go. And she was stuck to the railing. And…Jessica swiped the keys to her cuffs.

"DAMMIT!"

~

That was fun. :3