TaeNy - No Words

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: can you write the cutest, fluffiest, taeny-est thing ever? any scene!

 


I feel pressured now. >.< Lol. We’ll see how I do. :3

~

There are friends who can talk about anything and everything under the sun. There are friends who talk about their future and dreams. There are friends who talk about their past and relive their memories through that conversation.

But.

There are friends who are close, closer than lovers even, who sometimes don’t need words.

~

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

Hyoyeon and Yoona were being loud in the bus, “Yah, you two chodings! Be patient!”

"But it’s the beach!" they yelled back at Sooyoung.

Jessica who was on the verge of sleeping punched Yuri, “Seobang, get them to shut up.”

Yuri rubbed her stomach painfully before she turned her head to the annoying chodings, “Yah, my princess is sleeping.”

Hyoyeon and Yoona just stuck their tongues out, “So?”

Jessica whipped her head to the two, giving them an icy glare and they froze. Okay, so maybe Jessica really wasn’t in the mood.

"Don’t worry, Yoona-unnie, Hyoyeon-unnie. We should be there soon."

"Can’t wait so these two would stop bouncing on the back of my chair," Sunny grumpily said.

Tiffany clapped her hands together when she saw sand, “BEACH!”

Yoona and Hyoyeon nearly jumped off the bus in excitement.

~

It was a rare day off for the soshi girls and they wanted to catch some rays. When they arrived, there was the usual excitement of going out to swim. Sun bathing was a must and Sooyoung managed to bring along a watermelon for all of them herself to enjoy.

Amidst the chaos of the girls being girls, Taeyeon silently grabbed Tiffany’s hand to walk away from the boisterous group.

~

Tiffany was swinging their arms back and forth as they walked along the beach, “This is nice.”

"Having a day off?" Taeyeon asked.

A giggle escaped the taller girl, “That too. But I meant this. Us. Kind of romantic, you know?”

"Oh, that. Yeah, this is nice," the leader smiled softly.

The sun was beginning to set and Tiffany kept silent alongside Taeyeon. Thoughts were swarming inside Taeyeon’s mind as that familiar warmth settled inside her chest whenever she was with Tiffany.

They were close. Incredibly close. Tiffany was her one special person that she loved dearly and it was the same vice versa. Although Taeyeon struggled expressing her feelings, Tiffany always understood her.

Taeyeon stopped in her tracks and turned her body to face her companion. Their hands were linked together and Taeyeon softly kneaded Tiffany’s hands in her own. Tiffany watched on in amusement as Taeyeon bit her lip nervously.

It was hard having to restrain themselves in public when they were around each other. You couldn’t stop the pull that they had on each other. Taeyeon lifted Tiffany’s hand and kissed the backside of it.

Opening her hand, Taeyeon pushed Tiffany’s hand to hold her cheek, “I like this…just the two of us.”

Tiffany slowly caressed Taeyeon’s face, “I’ve always loved it when it’s just the two of us.”

A kiss was delivered to Tiffany’s palm and dark onyx eyes stared deeply into Tiffany’s before whispering, “I love y-“

"There you guys are!" Yoona jumped onto Taeyeon’s back, causing her to sprawl over the sand.

"Yah! Yoong!"

It seemed as if all the girls found them. Tiffany let out a giggle as she watched the scene unfold. An arm came up to link with her own.

"Come on Tiff, one last dive before we head back," Jessica tugged on Tiffany.

Taeyeon was still on the sandy floor and let out a pout at their romantic atmosphere being destroyed. She was also being dragged by Yoona and Hyoyeon except by the ankles.

"Yeah, let’s go Taeyeon-ah! The ocean is calling."

Everyone laughed at the leader’s expense but a warm set of crescent eyes caught Taeyeon’s own onyx ones. It stirred that same feeling of warmth deep inside her very being.

It’s okay, Taetae.

They ruined our time, Fany-ah.

They’re our sisters, now come on and let’s have fun.

You know I love you.

Tiffany gave Taeyeon the warmest smile as she tilted her head, I know. I love you too.

There was a flutter inside Taeyeon’s stomach before she was literally dragged into the water. Tiffany giggled at the wet dog look of her best friend and lover.

Sometimes…you didn’t need words to communicate.

~

 

I don’t even know if that’s considered fluff. :P