JeTi - On Stage

TaeNySic Scenarios
xtreasure asked: Sweet jeti plz? Fany being a byuntae in stage with sica and sica faking getting all mad :)
 


JETI! I love me some Jeti. :3

~

A warm hand briefly grazed Jessica’s exposed abs. She looked up to see a cheeky looking Tiffany who had passed her. The younger girl had been doing that to her all night of the concert. Little touches here and there and if Jessica was honest, she loved it. However, she wondered if they were being a little too obvious.

Their song had ended and they began talking to the audience. Sooyoung was doing some act with Hyoyeon and Jessica was surprised to see Tiffany by her side. The slightly taller girl placed her arm over Jessica’s shoulders.

The arm shifted and this time grazed Jessica’s firm s while resting the hand gently on her abs. Jessica puckered her lips and lightly shoved Tiffany with her shoulder. It only prompted Tiffany to pull the other girl even closer to her.

"What’s wrong, Jessi?" Tiffany leaned forward and whispered.

Jessica tilted her head and whispered back, “Stop.”

There was a husky chuckle and Tiffany pressed her hand firmly against Jessica to pull her even closer than before, “Admit it. You love being in my arms.”

The ginger-haired girl pouted in fake anger, “You’re making it obvious, Tiff.”

She managed to push the other girl away only to hear a tinkling laugh from the other girl. Tiffany knew Jessica was just playing around, like a game of cat-and-mouse. She loved the chase and it was cute catching Jessica off-guard.

The other girls had finished their talk with the audience members and they moved to their positions. Jessica also began walking to her place and felt a small hip bump from her subtle byuntae of a girlfriend.

Tiffany spoke one last time to Jessica with a wink before she went to her spot, “I’ll make it more obvious tonight how much I want you.”

~

Is it weird that My J started playing once I finished this? :P