YulTi/TaengSic - Onscreen/Stage Kisses

TaeNySic Scenarios
mihotime asked: Yayy omg another special! <3 Yulti and Taengsic please! Yultae complain about their girlfriend's onscreen/stage kisses, with Tae complaining about the many takes for the scene and Yul complaining about how many times Fany had to kiss other guys for her musical. Jeti comes home and overhears them. A jealous Hellfany scolds Yul because she "practically made out" with her co-star in her drama and Sica pokes fun at a jealous Taeyeon. All fluff in the end, I guess ^^
 


Yay! It’s you again, minhotime. :) And hey! You like my special ask box! :3 

~

Jessica shivered in the cold as she waited for her best friend, “Yah, Tiffany! Hurry up! It’s freezing and I think I’m nipping.”

The pink-loving girl who was bundled up in a scarf rolled her eyes, “Calm down! We’re almost to our dorm and I’m sure Taetae will help you with your freezing ies.”

They had decided to walk home from the grocery store rather than taking a taxi much to Jessica’s chagrin. Tiffany used it as an exercise for exercise and fresh air.

Jessica blinked at Tiffany’s suggestion and grinned, “Mmm.”

"Oh no, please don’t tell me you’re fantasizing about that midget right now," Tiffany shook her head as they ascended the steps to their dorm.

"Not my fault. You brought it up. You’d be amazed what my Taengoo can do with her tongue. Especially when-"

A hand in Jessica’s face stopped her from over sharing, “TMI, Jess. TMI. I do not need to know what the byun couple do behind closed doors. I can hear you guys perfectly fine at night when you’re supposedly trying to keep quiet. I swear I need to get your rooms soundproofed.”

Jessica shrugged as she just smiled smugly, “She’s that good.”

Tiffany shook her head and just proceeded to unlocking the dorm’s door. The soshi girls were spread about the dorm. Hyoyeon was cooking in the kitchen while busy keeping the hungry shikshin, Sooyoung, at bay. Sunny was helping Seohyun set up the dining table while Yoona was busy being a choding and bothering everyone.

"Hey! You guys are back!"

Tiffany nodded, “I think we got everything on the list.”

"She made us walk in the cold," Jessica complained as she buried herself in the duvet that was on the couch.

"Where’s Yuri?" the eye-smiling girl looked around the dorm.

Jessica looked up, “Yeah, where’s Taengoo?”

"Yah! Don’t eat that!" Hyoyeon interrupted them as she was smacking Sooyoung [who was eating the newly bought ingredients] with a wooden spoon.

Sunny shook her head at the scene, “I think your girlfriends are bonding in Yuri’s room.”

Jessica hopped up from her seat, “Let’s go surprise them! Come on, Tiff!”

The two girls practically bounced to Yuri’s room and they peeked inside. Glancing inside, they could see Taeyeon twirling back and forth in the computer chair with Yuri leaning against her side on the bed.

Tiffany was about to open the door but stopped midway when she saw the video they were watching. Jessica, curious as to why Tiffany didn’t open the door was about to do it herself but was prevented by said girl who then proceeded to shush her.

"What? What are-?"

"Shh! They’ll here us."

Jessica moved herself so she could get a better view of the two. The two had their eyes fixated on the laptop that was currently playing a fancam of Tiffany’s musical, Fame. It was one of the more emotional scenes and ended with her kissing the man.

Yuri shut the laptop abruptly, “Ugh. It makes me want to kick the guy where it hurts.”

Taeyeon nodded her head, “I’d like to kick Dong Wook where it hurts.”

"I mean, my Fany-ah is extremely talented but I hate the fact she has that kiss scene. And she has to do it several times!"

"I remember their kissing scene took several takes because Sooyeon was nervous."

The conversation between the two best friends felt like it wasn't even a conversation between the two best friends. They were having a one-sided conversation with each other in their complaints.

"Dong Wook took charge of the kiss and just told her to follow him," Taeyeon sighed. "His lips marring my precious Sooyeon’s!"

Jessica could barely contain her giggle at Taeyeon’s jealousy while Tiffany was slowly growing in anger.

Yuri shook her head and threw herself against the bed, “His lips touching her lips…unbelievable!”

Tiffany threw open the door in a rage, “Unbelievable?! You think my stage kiss was unbelievable?”

"F-fany-ah! How long were you listening?" Yuri’s eyes grew wide as she nearly fell off her bed in shock.

Jessica looked over to Taeyeon with a stern look on her face and grabbed her hand, “Let Tiffany and Yuri figure things out. We need to talk.”

The door shut behind the byun couple leaving a fuming Tiffany and Yuri in their wake, “To answer your question, yes, it is unbelievable for you to kiss him.”

Tiffany shook her head, “A measly kiss, Kwon Yuri. That’s all it was!”

Yuri crossed her arms, “It was still a kiss and it was unbelievable.”

A scoff escaped Tiffany’s lips, “I don’t know why you’re making a big deal of this.”

"Because that’s my girlfriend’s lips he’s violating!"

"Don’t talk to me about lips being violated. You practically made out with your co-star! I nearly broke the television when I saw it! Mine was a tiny kiss in comparison to yours. How do you think I felt?!” Tiffany left and slammed the door to her room.

Yuri deflated, the fight leaving her, and remained quiet as the guilt consumed her. It wasn’t right for her to be thinking too much of this and now her girlfriend was mad. She sighed and swallowed her pride and followed Tiffany to her room. Silently opening the door she saw Tiffany sitting on the bed with an angry expression on her face. When their eyes met, Tiffany turned her back on her.

"Fany-ah."

Silence.

"I’m sorry."

More silence.

Okay so maybe Yuri deserved a bit of a cold shoulder. She sighed and approached the bed. Taking a seat, Tiffany scooted away from her. Yuri followed only for it to happen again. This happened several more times until Tiffany realized she went around the whole bed and was stuck facing the headboard. She still refused to talk to Yuri.

"Fany-ah~"

Silence.

"I’m sorry already~" a bit of aegyo was thrown in there.

An annoyed huff.

"My Fany-Fany-Tiffany~" Yuri poked Tiffany’s face and pouted.

Tiffany glanced over to the tanned woman, trying to prevent a smile.

"I saw that my most precious gem. I’m sorry for being such a jerk about your kissing scene," Yuri rested her head on Tiffany’s shoulder and increased the level of her pout.

"Okay, okay, fine. I forgive you. Just…it’s not fair of you to complain when you know I’m just doing my job," Tiffany finally turned around.

Yuri pursed her lips and wrapped her arms around her girl, “Yeah…I’m sorry.”

"And to think I had to suppress all my jealousy when I saw your slight make out scene," Tiffany pouted.

Yuri could only bow her head in shame, “I’m sorry.”

"You’re going to have to make it up to me," Tiffany stated.

"I’ll do anything."

"I want two things."

"Name it."

"You’ll be my slave for one whole day."

Yuri scrunched her nose but relented, “Okay, I can do that.”

"And I want a make out session with you right now."

A grin covered Yuri’s face, “I can definitely do that.”

Their lips met together in a sweet kiss.

~

Taeyeon helplessly followed her icy girlfriend and sat down meekly on her bed. She shifted uncomfortably because she feared her girlfriend was angry with her like Tiffany was with Yuri. From the sounds of it, they were still arguing. Jessica stood in front of Taeyeon with her arms crossed across her chest. It was a bit distracting since it emphasized her s more.

"So Taengoo…you wanted to hurt Dong Wook?"

The shorty her lips nervously, “Yes.”

Jessica lifted an eyebrow, “Why? You knew about my kissing scene. You were even there.”

"I…know that but…"

"But…?"

"I don’t know, I didn’t like it."

"Why didn’t you like it, Taengoo?"

"Well…because I…I was…"

A giggle nearly escaped Jessica’s lips. Taeyeon never expressed jealousy and at times it frustrated Jessica because she wouldn’t bat an eyelash when she was with others. She just figured the older girl never got jealous and she was even there for Jessica’s kissing scene. So to see Taeyeon blushing from anger was an endearing sight.

"Because you were jealous?" Jessica bopped her girlfriend’s nose.

Taeyeon crinkled her nose with a frown, “What? Me? Jealous? No.”

"So you have no problem with Dong Wook kissing me again?" Jessica sat beside her girlfriend and nudged her playfully.

There was a twitch in Taeyeon’s face, “I…well…uhh.”

Jessica giggled, “Aw, my Taengoo’s jealous!”

The blush on her face intensified, “Am not!”

"Sure, Taengoo. I know you. You’re jealous because Dong Wook kissed me and laid me down."

Taeyeon crossed her arms with a huff, “Don’t mention the kiss.”

Jessica grinned before she surprised her girlfriend by straddling her, “It’s okay to be jealous, Taengoo. I find it adorably…y. If that’s even possible to say, adorably y. Just admit you were jealous already, babe.”

Taeyeon sighed and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist, “Yeah, I’m jealous and I don’t like it.”

Jessica pushed Taeyeon on her back and grinned, “Good, now that that’s out of the way. We have some unfinished business.”

"Unfinished business?"

"My s are nipping and are in dire need of warmth. I only accept one pair of lips to know me this intimately and I’m currently straddling her right now," Jessica winked.

It didn’t take Taeyeon’s byuntae mind long before she stripped Jessica of her clothes and attached her lips to a wonderful .

~

"Unnie, I don’t think they’re going to join us for dinner," Yoona said to Hyoyeon.

~