TaengSic - Birthday

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: Taeyeon preparing for Jessica's birthday party :D

~


Taeyeon was busy stirring something in the pot as she cooked. She took a glance in the oven to see if the cake was ready. The shorty felt a little bad for shunning her girlfriend but this just had to be perfect. She was thankful that their friends took her out for a birthday bash but she wanted something special for just the two of them.

She looked around at the dining table and smiled when everything was set. Taeyeon closed the basket she had, being sure to place the blanket inside. A quick glance at the clock told her she would be late if she didn’t hurry. Her girlfriend would be furious that she didn’t even say happy birthday to her but she knew she would be pleasantly surprised.

~

Jessica huffed as Tiffany and Yuri brought her to a park, “Stupid Taeyeon.”

Tiffany smiled, “What’s wrong, Jessi?”

Yuri had an arm settled around Tiffany’s waist, “Yeah, Sica. It’s not like she forgot your birthday.”

The tanned girl received a strong elbow to her gut, “Sorry, Jessi. But we have a surprise for you. Maybe it’ll help you feel better.”

"I doubt it," Jessica said glumly.

A guitar began playing in the background and Jessica gasped to find her stupid girlfriend behind them. She had laid out a beautiful picnic for two. There was food, wine, and even a cake. Candles were lit up, giving them a romantic atmosphere and Jessica looked around to find her two friends had disappeared from sight.

Taeyeon was sitting on a wooden stool, still playing a soft tune and spoke, “Happy Birthday, Sooyeon-ah, my jagiya. I purposely ignored you today because I wanted to set this up for you. But before you beat me up, have a seat because this song’s for you.”

Jessica shook her head and scoffed, yes, she did want to beat the pipsqueak up but she obeyed. Maybe after the song, she’d beat her up for never telling her happy birthday even if it was for a surprise. For now, she would just listen to the song. (/watch?v=L1YGuOt8T9Q <— you should listen to that on youtube)

She woke from a dream
Her head was on fire
Why was he so nervous?
He took her to the park
She crossed her arms
And lowered her eyelids

Someday, somebody’s gonna ask you
A question that you should say yes to
Once in your life
Baby, tonight I’ve got a question for you

Taeyeon smirked at Jessica and the other girl furrowed her brows. What in the world was this song about? She couldn’t be…?

She had no idea
Started to cry
She said in a good way
He took her by the hand
Walked her back home
And they took the long way

Someday, somebody’s gonna ask you
The question that you should say “yes” to
Once in your life
Maybe tonight I’ve got a question for you

I’ve got a question for you…

Taeyeon stopped playing the guitar and could feel her nerves getting the best of her. She placed the guitar on the grass and walked up to the sitting girl, and knelt down to sit next to her.

"Like the song says, Sooyeon-ah. I’ve got a question for you. But…I’m not good with words so I’m hoping this will ask it for me."

From the basket, burrowed deep underneath the blanket, Taeyeon pulled out a black box and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. Jessica could feel tears form in her eyes as she stared at her nervous girlfriend.

"Yes, oh my god, YES!"

~