TaengSic - Sims

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Jess walks in on Tae (without Tae noticing) playing the Sims. She sees that Tae's created a Sims!Sica and sees Sims!Taeng serenading her and marrying her and having a bajillion babies with her lol Tae finally notices Jess and confrontation occurs
 


Damn! I haven’t played Sims in a long time. Lol. Let’s do this. >:)

~

"Hey, Sunny-ah. Have you seen my chapstick?" Taeyeon walked into her fellow dandyu’s room.

Sunny was busy playing with something on her PC, “No.”

"Oh, what’s this?" Taeyeon asked.

"Sims 3: Paradise Island," Sunny mumbled.

Fascinated, the kid leader watched as Sunny manipulated the characters around her, “Sunny?”

"Mm?" the gamer hummed as she was busy. "Hurry up and just use the bathroom! No! Why are you painting right now? We’re going to lose our chance at getting her pregnant!"

"Pregnant…?"

"Yeah, I’m in the middle of a challenge to impregnate all my neighbors. No! No! What are you doing?! Don’t talk to him right now! We’re on a mission!"

Taeyeon blinked as Sunny was yelling at her sims while a thought ran in her mind, “I um…can I play?”

Without turning around, Sunny threw a package at Taeyeon’s head, “No, but you can play Sims 3. Shouldn’t be too hard.”

Taeyeon looked down at the cartridge in her hand with a grin before skipping outside back into her room.

~

After the initial download, Taeyeon found herself with the option of creating her characters and her eyes lit up with glee. She knew just the thing.

~

"Have any of you seen Taeyeon?"

"Nope."

"Nuh uh."

"She’s been locked in her room since I threw a game at her."

"What? Since when?!"

"I think a little after twelve?"

"That was hours ago! It’s already dinner time."

"I’ll go get her."

~

Jessica slowly walked into the room while rubbing her sleepy eyes. Quietly, she let herself settle on Taeyeon’s bed and buried herself underneath the covers. She let her eyes close shut to sleep when she popped them open at Taeyeon’s outburst.

"Yah! Our house is burning!"

Random clicking was heard as Taeyeon frantically maneuvered her mouse to fix the situation. Jessica sat up in mild panic and looked over Taeyeon’s shoulder to see her playing the Sims. A giggle nearly escaped her lips and she decided to stay quiet to continue watching an embarrassing Taeyeon.

"Who left the stove on?" Taeyeon let out an exasperated sigh, "Babe, why would you do that? That’s dangerous for our kids. Now social services might take them away from us."

Jessica quirked an eyebrow as she peered at the screen. There was a fire in the kitchen while a brunette was trying to set off the flames. The name that flashed over the sims head was “Taeng”.

She created a sim of herself? Hahaha. Taeyeon’s such a dork.

"Wifey, where are you? Are the kids okay?"

Wifey? Must be Tiff.

Taeyeon clicked around and Jessica saw a blond holding a baby while there seemed to be another baby in a crib, three toddlers, and two children. When the mouse hovered over the blond, Jessica’s eyes widened to see the sims name was Sica.

"Okay, that’s good. That’s good. Just let me take care of the fire, Sica-baby."

"Sica-baby?"

Taeyeon yelped and clutched her chest, “Holy ! You scared me.”

"Did I?" Jessica quirked an eyebrow.

A heavy blush covered Taeyeon’s face as she tried to discretely hide the laptop, “Were you here the whole time?”

"I was supposed to call you for dinner but I was feeling sleepy so I thought I could catch some z’s in your bed."

Taeyeon blinked as she thought back to Sim!Taeng and Sim!Sica having a wondrous WooHoo moment in their love shaped bed. Did Jessica see that part? How long ago was she sleeping?

"So you weren’t here for the serenading or marriage part…right?"

"Serenading? Marriage?"

She laughed nervously, “Sorry, I’m talking nonsense. So you said dinner? I’m starving, let’s go.”

Taeyeon tried to get out of her computer chair only to be pushed back down, “Don’t think so, Taeyeon. Care to explain why you created a whole sim family that consisted of a Taeng and a Sica?”

"Y-you saw that?"

Jessica lifted an eyebrow, “Wifey? Babe?”

The blush on her pale cheeks grew heavier, “I ummm…was living out my fantasy.”

"Being in a burning house while married to me with so many kids that we can’t keep count?"

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her head, “Minus the burning house part. I especially like the marriage part.”

~

Lol. Oh Sims. It has been awhile. :P