TaeNy - Jessica's a Fan

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Jessica as a TaeNy shipper! xD

Well that’s a unique scenario. Lol.

~

Tiffany walked into the dorm and dropped her bag onto the couch. She felt like shopping and who better to invite than Jessica? The eye-smiling queen walked over to Jessica’s room, taking note of the absence of their fellow roommates.

Huh, is everyone still out for their schedule? Hmm. Hopefully, Jessica’s here.

She knocked twice before she poked her head in to see the lazy princess reading on her tablet.The girl looked up and smiled before subtly placing the tablet face down on her bed.

"Tiff! You’re back!"

Tiffany smiled, “Mmhmm, and I was in the mood for some shopping. Want to come with?”

"Shopping? Oh! I’d love to-I mean. Nah, I don’t feel like going," Jessica had jumped up and then sat back down meekly.

"You don’t feel like going?" Tiffany asked in disbelief. The blonde’s act wasn’t very convincing.

Jessica giggled nervously, “Yeah, not really. How about you take Taeyeon? She’s in her room.”

"You sure?"

A firm nod, “Yeah, I bet Taeyeon would love to go.”

Tiffany was still a bit skeptic but left the blonde to her own devices, “Okay, I’ll go ask Taeyeon then.”

"Yeah, you go do that."

~

Tiffany and Taeyeon were at the mall and the shorty scratched her head in confusion. Tiffany had just relayed the story of what happened back at the dorm. Taeyeon pursed her lips in thought.

"What is it, Taetae?" Tiffany asked.

"Something’s fishy."

Tiffany shuddered, “Don’t talk about fish.”

Taeyeon jumped up and waved her hands in a weird sort of apology, “I mean something doesn’t sound right.”

The eye-smiling queen shook her head and grabbed one of Taeyeon’s waving arms, “Stop it, you’re attracting people’s attention.”

Tiffany dragged the shorter girl to a more secluded area, “Now, tell me what’s this something that doesn’t sound right?”

Taeyeon scratched her cheek, “I invited Jessica last week to go sushi and she reacted the same way she did with you. It was obvious she was excited and wanted to go but she told me to ask you. Which is stupid really because you don’t like fish and we ended up going to some American restaurant.”

Tiffany blinked and hummed in thought, “I wonder what she’s hiding.”

~

Back at the dorm in Jessica’s room, she was on her tablet, supposedly reading some book.

"Good thing, Tiffany didn’t see anything," she mumbled.

She was reading some Taeny fanfiction and it was getting to the good parts. And she was a genius for sending Taeyeon to go shopping with Tiffany. Jessica perked up at the thought and opened a new tab to go to soshified and see any fan accounts. When she sent Tiffany to go eat with Taeyeon, tons of pictures of them having dinner popped out, fueling the Taeny ship.

A wide grin covered Jessica’s face as she saw a new picture of Tiffany dragging Taeyeon to a secluded place. Several fans had commented rather byun statements. "Oh? Where’s Fany taking Taeng? To take care of some…things?" "It’s called, bow chika wow wow time!" "Ooohhh, takecharge!Fany is at it!"

Jessica giggled in glee. Oh, her Taeny heart.