JeTi - Make Jealous

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Can you do a jeti one where Jessica tries to make tiffany jealous but fails miserably at it and at the end jessica finally just decides to confess to her
 


Jeti has finally graced my inbox! Thank you anon. :3

~

"I don’t know, Donghae. Why don’t I just tell her?"

The man shook his head from side to side, “You can’t do that. You have to make her confess first.”

"And you think making her jealous will do that?"

"It worked for me."

"I still think just confessing would be better."

"Oh come on, Eunhyuk was furious when I was all over Siwon. Now we’re happily together."

Jessica still looked uncertain but decided to follow through with the plan: Make Tiffany jealous so she will confess.

~

The soshi girls were getting ready for their weekly movie night. Popcorn was being made and there was the typical arguing over what movie to watch. Jessica prepped herself, completely ignoring those around her. She had a game plan, make Tiffany jealous. That should be easy, right?

All the seats around the living room were soon taken and Jessica was left to figure out where to sit. There was a seat by Tiffany and there was another by Yuri. Typically she would sit by Tiffany but she noticed that it didn’t really get her anywhere romantically with the girl.

Make her jealous.

Right. She had a mission. Taeyeon plopped herself down by Tiffany so Jessica would still have had to sit next to Yuri. Jessica made sure she was pressed tightly against Yuri’s side and her eyes glanced towards Tiffany who was caught up in a conversation with Taeyeon. Jessica pouted.

She decided to start a conversation with Yuri, “Wahh, Yuri-yah. Have you been working out?”

Yuri smiled, “Yeah! You noticed? I’ve been working out my upper body strength in the gym.”

Jessica pressed her hands against Yuri’s biceps, “Wow, you’re so strong, Yul.”

Yuri flexed her arms in satisfaction from the praise she was receiving.

Jessica’s eyes glanced towards Tiffany who was now too busy keeping the popcorn away from a hungry shikshin. Seriously? How was she supposed to make Tiffany jealous?

She clenched her fist in frustration and Yuri yelped, “Ow, ow! Sica-yah, that hurts. You’re squeezing my bicep.”

"Omo, I’m sorry, Yul."

The movie soon started and Jessica huffed as Tiffany hadn’t casted a single glance in her direction. Eerie sounds filled the living room and Jessica’s eyes widened. They settled on a horror film? She hated scary scenes. Wait, maybe she could use it to her advantage and cling to Yuri.

She nodded to herself before focusing her attention on the movie. The blonde’s hands came up to embrace Yuri’s arm close to her. It was some exorcist story and when the little girl’s head turned 360 degrees, Jessica screamed her dolphin pitched scream.

Yuri momentarily went deaf and felt her bicep squeezed to death, “Sica-yahhhh…ease up a little.”

Jessica calmed down and took in a few deep breaths. Omo, maybe Tiffany noticed her close proximity to the black pearl. Once again she directed her eyes to the eye-smiling princess only to see her buried deep in Taeyeon’s arms.

This jealousy thing wasn’t working. She ripped herself away from Yuri with a loud yell.

"That’s it! I’ve had enough!"

Eight pairs of eyes curiously watched as the ice princess stomped over to Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Jessica pulled on Tiffany’s arm, far away from the stupid leader, “Tiff, look. I really like you, okay? Now let’s go make some babies.”

Tiffany blinked as she was then led down the hallway and into her bedroom.

~

Oh Sica. Subtle. ;)