JeTi - Tone Deaf

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Jessica serenades Tiffany a song but sings horribly cause she is tone deaf
~


Krystal stared at her older sister with a rather displeased look on her face. She was resting peacefully in her room, texting Sulli, when Jessica barged in out of nowhere and began to make demands. Ridiculous demands that Krystal downright refused to do.

"No, this is stupid. You can’t even sing," she said, fully aware of how tone deaf her sister was.

Jessica’s face scrunched together in displeasure from her sister not following her commands, “What? Don’t tempt me to drop you from the roof.”

"You can’t force me to go with you. I do not feel like embarrassing myself tonight,” Krystal would not be ridiculed at school the next day.

"Really? You’re not coming with me?" Jessica cocked her hip to the side.

"I’m not going." That was that. There was nothing Jessica could say that would get Krystal to do what she wanted.

"I wonder what umma will think if I tell her what really goes on at your so-called innocent sleepovers with Sulli.”

Krystal’s head turned so fast she nearly got whiplash, “You wouldn’t.”

"Try me," Jessica gave her sister a cold glare, threatening her to test her patience.

Krystal groaned, if her umma found out that her sleepovers with Sulli weren’t just merely that, Sulli would never come over. Krystal glared back at her sister and gritted her teeth.  She had no choice. She needed  Sulli in her life. Especially in the bedroom.

"Ugh, fine!"

Jessica - 1.

Krystal - 0.

The older Jung smiled brightly before bouncing out the door with an order thrown over her shoulder, “Bring your keyboard and speakers, I want to make sure Tiffany hears me perfectly.”

Krystal threw herself back on her bed with a groan, “This is a horrible idea.”

"Krystal Jung Soojung! Do not keep me and my girlfriend waiting!”

~

It was dark out and the two sisters had situated themselves in front of the Hwang’s house. Despite her grumblings, Krystal began to set up her keyboard and sound system. She headed back to the car to grab her stool which left Jessica to her own devices.

"Where do I plug this in?" Jessica had a wire in hand and began stabbing it into different holes of the speaker regardless if they fit or not.

"Unnie, don’t touch anything!" Krystal yelled, grabbing the wire from Jessica. She had saved up nearly half a year’s allowance just so she could buy this nice sound system. "Let me do it. You’re probably gonna destroy my sound system."

Jessica let Krystal handle the technical work and nearly jumped in joy once they were on. She pulled out her phone and sent Tiffany a text.

To: Tiff-baby <3

Babe, come look out your window.

After a few seconds, a sleepy mushroom haired girl stuck her head out her window. The sight of her girlfriend made the smile on Jessica’s face grow wide. She tapped the mic to make sure it was working before speaking directly to Tiffany.

"Tiff-baby, today isn’t our anniversary or anything but I just felt like doing this. This is for you, babe. Saranghae."

Krystal, who wearing earplugs, awaited Jessica’s signal before she started to play the beginning of “Kiss Me” by Sixpence None the Richer.

~

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

It was great song to sing to your girlfriend. Really. It was. Except for the fact…

Tiffany’s door swung open to reveal her cousin Sunny. She had come from the country side to live with them to finish high school. Sunny and Tiffany were quite close and were familiar with each other’s girlfriends. The shorter of the two had a look of pain on her face.

Sunny glanced outside the window before turning to her cousin, “My ears are bleeding!”

Tiffany was busy smiling at her girlfriend out the window that she waved her hand to shush her cousin, “Shh! I’m being serenaded right now.”

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon’s sparkling
So kiss me

Several of the notes were missed and Jessica more often than not was sharp, causing an earsplitting pain in the head. The fact that her voice was magnified with the speaker wasn’t helping.

That’s what you call serenading? What are you, deaf? She can’t even sing!” Sunny felt like dunking her head in burning acid rather than listening to this!

Tiffany threw her cousin a glare, “Excuse me, have you been serenaded to? Has your girlfriend even sang to you?”

Sunny grew silent as she thought of Taeyeon. The girl with the amazing vocal had never once sung for her. Not serenading and not even when she was asked to sing for her.

Tiffany nodded her head in satisfaction at the lack of reply, “Yeah, that’s right. Didn’t think so. Now shut up.”

The pink loving girl turned back to stare lovingly at her girlfriend’s efforts.

~

Lol.This made me laugh. You should listen to this for Jessica’s wonderful rendition and of course our wonderful Tiffany rooting for “Jessi”. ;)