TaengSic/TaeNy - Netizens

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Taeyeon goes online and finds out what sones are saying about taengsic and Tiffany walks in
 

I tried. >.< I’m so sorry anon if it’s not as great as you wanted it to be. :(

~

Taeyeon posted a new picture on her instagram and she smiled at the photo of a cute Ginger. Her eyes looked around the room and spotted her laptop. Hmmm, I haven’t checked fans’ thoughts online for awhile.

The leader logged onto her anonymous account and scoured the pages of Soshified. Several pictures of her and Tiffany made her smile and even those gifs of her being dorky made her laugh. Somehow, she found herself on a page that dealt with her and Jessica.

I just want to lock them in a room so they can fix their differences.

I can’t believe Taeyeon is so harsh to Jessica. She’s always ignoring her.

Poor Sica-baby. Don’t worry! I’m here. Come seek my attention!

There’s something that’s definitely happened between the two.

Taeyeon blinked and sat there, shocked. She clicked a video labelled “Taengsic” and it was clip after clip of her ignoring Jessica. The leader had blankly stared at the screen that she didn’t notice Tiffany walk in.

"Taeyeon?"

She was brought out of her reverie and looked up at Tiffany with sad eyes, “Have I…been ignoring Jessica so much?”

Tiffany turned to the screen and saw the last clips of the video. This one focusing on the concert where Jessica tried to get Taeyeon’s attention but she was too focused on those peas and Tiffany.

She took in a deep breath as she thought of her fellow Korean-American friend who confided in her that she felt distant from Taeyeon, “I…yes.”

Taeyeon continued to blankly stare at the screen and slumped in defeat, “How do I fix this?”

Tiffany smiled and patted her head, “Talk with her.”

The shorty sat there for a bit before nodding in agreement, “You’re right.”

Taeyeon stood up and gave Tiffany a grateful hug, “Thanks Fany-ah.”

"No problem, Taetae. Now go get her."

~

>.< I didn’t know what to dooooooo.