TaeNy - Tough Not Cute

TaeNySic Scenarios

Anonymous asked: taeyeon tries to prove to tiffany that she is tough, not cute, and fails.

~


A small knock was heard at the Hwang household. Little Jessica Jung-Hwang ran into her sixteen-year-old sister’s room.

"Tiff-unnie! There’s someone at the door," she shook her napping sister.

The older girl let out a sigh and rolled over, “Then get the door.”

Jessica shook her head and nudged her sister once more, “Nuh uh. Umma and Appa said I can’t open the door. Come on! It might be Taengoo!”

Tiffany rolled her eyes but couldn’t help to smile at her little sister’s infatuation with her best friend, “Okay, okay. Let’s go then.”

The teenage watched in amusement as little Jessica scurried her way to the door.

Her bunny hoody made her look incredibly cute and Tiffany was tempted to dangle a carrot in front of her face. Well, she could still do that, this little bunny’s carrot came in the shape of their next door neighbor’s eldest daughter and second child, Kim Taeyeon.

Tiffany opened the door widely to reveal Jessica’s prediction to be true, “Hello Taeyeon-ah.”

Taeyeon was a cute little thingwith chubby cheeks and a charming personality, “Annyeong Tippani!”

Jessica crossed her arms with a frown, “Unnie. Tiffany-unnie. Where’s your manners?”

Taeyeon shook her head ash she walked into the Hwang’s house, “I don’t have to call her unnie.”

Tiffany followed the two girls through the living room before heading out into their backyard. They weren’t allowed to be there without supervision so the teen would have to sit with them.

"Yeah, you do," Jessica said to her best friend.

"No, I don’t."

"Yes!"

"Nuh uh."

Jessica was fed up, “Why? How come you don’t have to call her unnie? She’s older than you.”

Taeyeon’s grin was wide, “That’s because I’m gonna marry Tippani and she’s going to be my wife.”

Jessica pouted at her best friend’s words, “I thought you were going to marry me and be my prince?”

Taeyeon nodded firmly, “Yeah. We’ll get married and you’ll be my princess. Tippani will be my wife.”

"You can’t do that!"

"Yeah I can!"

Tiffany giggled and shook her head at the fact this little girl felt like she could do whatever she wanted, “Oh Taeyeon-ah, you’re so cute.”

Said girl huffed in protest and waved her arms, “What? No I’m not!”

"Mmhmm, sure you’re not little Taetae. You’re just super cute."

Taeyeon furrowed her brows and rested her tiny hands onto her hips, “Being cute is for sissies! I’m a tough girl.”

Tiffany nodded in amusement. She must have gotten that thought process from her Jiwoong-oppa. The teen teased the child with a sarcastic anser, “Yeah. Of course.”

The seven yearl old squinted her eyes at the teen, “I am!”

"Whatever you say Taetae."

"I’ll prove it to you."

Before Tiffany could stop the little girl, she had climbed to the top of their mini playground’s monkey bars. It wasn’t high for Tiffany but for Taeyeon it was.

"Wait, Taeyeon-ah, don’t!"

The little daredevil jumped off and landed on her feet beautifully, Jessica clapping at the amazing feat.

"See? I’m a tough girl! Thank you! Thank you!" she started to bow repeatedly.

Tiffany let out a breath, maybe she had panicked too much. Taeyeon began doing random karate chops and kicks around the place. Then she had the bright idea of being able to break things with her head like she saw people do on television. Taeyeon attempted to break one of the metal poles with her forehead.

CLANG!

Tiffany blinked as she watched the little girl take in a deep breath before tears pooled in her eyes.

Then she began to cry, “It hurts!”

Tiffany shook her head and carried the young girl to bring back to the kitchen to get an ice pack. Such a brilliant idea, “Oh Taeyeon-ah. You’re just too cute.

~

Aaaand there I go again. These scenarios keep writing themselves. Haha. I couldn’t help placing Jessica in there. Well, I tend to insert the missing member of my OT3 whenever I get a pairing request. :P

Look! Baby Taeyeon!