TaeNySic - Dog Park

TaeNySic Scenarios
acegreatprank asked: Any chance of a fic involving Taeyeon and TIffany bringing their dogs to the park? Throw in all the other members who have dogs too. Should make for some fun times! Optional: Jessica feeling isolated due her lack of pets. Please and thank you!
 


Cute puppies! Lol.

~

"C’mon darling, we’re going now."

"I’m just going to feel left out."

An arm wrapped around her shoulders from behind, “But we’ll be there, babe.”

"Pwease? Dae dae want you to come."

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Yah! Quit the aegyo! Fine, I’ll go.”

"YAY! You’re the best Jessi!" Jessica found herself twirled around by the girl standing behind her.

Two yips could be heard from the black and white poodles that were circling their legs, “See? Ginger and Prince are happy you’re coming!”

Taeyeon grinned as she latched leashes to the two dogs, “You excited Sica-ummma is coming with us? I know you are. She says she doesn’t like dogs but I know she loves you.”

Jessica rolled her eyes and proceeded to the door, “Come on, let’s get this over with.”

~

"Unnie!" their maknae, Seohyun, waved at the three girls from across the park.

"Omo, maknae’s here!"

A bout of excitement filled Prince and Ginger; their tails wagging as they tugged on the leash to go forward. Taeyeon chuckled and ran across the park with Ginger. Poor Prince had to stay back with Tiffany who was walking alongside a slow Sergeant Sica.

Ginger ran with all his might and bowled over the little white fluff of fur. Panting could be heard as the two dogs wrestled around on the floor. It was like watching Ginger with a smaller version of Prince.

"Ginger, be nice to Dubu."

The little white poodle yipped before latching its mouth to Taeyeon’s jeans, “Omo, Dubu, no!”

"It’s okay, Seohyun-ah, Dubu is just being cute."

Tiffany and Jessica caught up to them and it was Prince’s turn to sniff around little Dubu.

"Tiffany-unnie! Jessica-unnie!"

"Juhyun-ah!"

"Seohyun-ah!"

The three girls hugged briefly before Tiffany pulled back and looked around, “Where’s Yoongie?”

"Oh, she’s with her family right now," Seohyun said with a smile as she thought of her choding of a girlfriend.

"Well that’s too bad, where’s everyone else?"

"I know Sunny is out with Hyoyeon today."

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide, “No way. That danshin finally asked her out?”

Seohyun tilted her head, “I think so?”

"I’m definitely going to later about it. It took her so long to ask I was getting restless!"

"Okay, Taetae, calm down. Let Hyosun have their date in peace. We’re still waiting on Yul and Sooyoung, anyway."

"You guys are all here already?" a voice from their left asked as another puppy ran to joined their dogs.

"Sooyoung!"

The tall shikshin waved at them with a smile, “I didn’t think you three would beat me here.”

"Why would you think that, Sooyoung?" Tiffany asked as she petted Sooyoung’s dog.

"I guessed that it would take you two a long while to convince Jessica to come along," Sooyoung said with a grin.

"Whatever, Sooyoung," Jessica said with her arms crossed over her chest.

Little Soori Tiffany’s hand only to be knocked over by Prince who also wanted attention. Soon Prince was nudged out of the way by Ginger who made yipping sounds. Dubu was left by herself rolling around in the grass.

"Aw, Dubu! I just got your fur groomed," Seohyun said with a sigh.

Taeyeon laughed and sat on the grass next to poor Soori who was knocked over, “Seems like our dogs ran over Soori. Hey Soori, where’s your other umma?”

Soori was named by Taeyeon who thought she was a genius for giving the dog Sooyoung and Yuri’s couple name. Her defense was that the dog could be their child and the shikshin just went along with it.

Sooyoung shook her head with a laugh, “She should be on her way.”

"Jagiya!"

"Speak of the devil."

"Yul!"

Yuri sprinted across the park with Hani in her arms. Hani was her dog and Yuri named her. Taeyeon liked to think it was because Yuri’s petname for Sooyoung was jagiya. So it was quit appropriate. The running girl stopped in front of Sooyoung and kissed her cheek, “I missed you.”

"I missed you more."

Jessica smacked the two girls, “Yah! Stop it! You’re making my fingers curl.”

Yuri rubbed the back of her head while Sooyoung pointed a finger at the ginger haired girl, “You don’t hear my complaining when you three are all over each other.”

"But you complain all the time about them," Seohyun stated.

Carefully placing Hani on the floor, Yuri turned to Jessica, “You almost made me drop Hani!”

"She’s fine and besides, looks like she really missed Soori too. You and your dogs make the perfect pair," Tiffany pointed out.

Hani had immediately ran to Soori who in response, nuzzled close to her. Squeals were made and pictures were soon taken. Jessica stood there awkwardly as the dog lovers chatted with each other. She knew she shouldn’t have come, it was always so awkward.

A hand slipped into Jessica’s before a kiss landed on her lips, “Don’t think we forgot you, Jessi-baby.”

"We know you’re here and we’re glad you came, Sooyeon-ah," another kiss landed on her lips while holding Jessica’s free hand.

Jessica looked at her two girlfriend who just grinned back at her before she felt two furry dogs running around her ankles, “Our family is never complete with you. I love you.”

"We love you, darling."

"I love you and I love you too."

Two yips came from Prince and Ginger earning a giggle from the warm ice princess, “And I guess I love you two, too.”

Now look who’s making  my fingers curl.”

~

I don’t know where I was going with this one. Lol. Hope you don’t mind me inserting Taenysic into the mix, lol. Also hope you liked it acegreatprank. ^^