TaeNy - Love Letter

TaeNySic Scenarios
Anonymous asked: Tiffany writing a love letter to Taeyeon and getting caught by her
~


Tiffany twirled around in her computer chair in deep thought. There were crumpled balls of paper alll around her. She wanted to confess to her best friend, her wife.

A wide smile found its way on her face and the undeniable butterflies began to flutter in her stomach. Tiffany was good at public speaking but the last four times she tried to confess to the girl, nothing came out right and she just felt embarrassed.

At least in this love letter, she can gather her thoughts properly and slip it in Taeyeon’s room. Yeah. She could do that and she wouldn’t have to go through the whole embarrassing process of stumbling over her words…again.

She flexed her fingers before leaning forward and started writing.

Taetae! <3

I don’t know if this is the coward’s way but I need to tell you something. These past weeks I’ve tried telling you face-to-face but nothing’s come out right. I mean, it’s funny, me? Not being able to verbally say what’s on my mind?

You’ve had that effect on me, Kim Taeyeon. You’re always the first person I seek when I walk in a room. And you’re the only person I find myself flustered in front of.

When you smile at me, I can’t help to smile back. You’ve always taken such great care of me, Taetae, and I can’t thank you enough. I feel like I’m going in circles.

What I’m trying to say Taeyeon-ah…ever since we were roommates, you wriggled your way into my heart. You are special to me and there’s no other person out there that makes me feel this way. Not even Dennis Oh.

I don’t know how it happened but I just want to say that I, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, am in love with you Kim Taeyeon.

Tiffany leaned back and stared at the letter and grumbled, “Ugh, this isn’t coming out the way I want it to.”

Her hand came up to crumple it but another hand, a much paler one, stopped her by placing her hand on top of the paper.

"I happen to like it the way it is," a voice spoke from behind her.

Tiffany’s eyes grew big and she turned around to see a certain someone with a dorky grin on her face.

"Taetae!"

"Mind if I keep this, Fany-ah? I’ll be sure to treasure it."